• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a mercy killing

though in hindsight, maybe I should have let chida-kun have fun bouncing on him for a little bit longer....oh well, too late to revive him now

throws down rusty caltrops in addition to the nails

though in hindsight, maybe I should have let chida-kun have fun bouncing on him for a little bit longer....oh well, too late to revive him now

throws down rusty caltrops in addition to the nails

Eh, I can improvise.

revives alt;MP through necromancy and proceeds to mop the screaming zombie through the nails and spikes

Last edited:
Ehehe... that’s totally not disturbing at all...

...oh no. I forgot to ask him if he remembered Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day...and he’s in too much agony to answer! Looks like I’ll have no choice but to travel back to June 3rd...and I have to convince the new timeline MegaPod from then not to kill me like he did in this timeline. But how?

Waluigi suddenly stands up from one of the seats in the funeral, leaps over to me, and hands me a phone with a video of NT MP’s gruesome fate on it

Waluigi: Waa, show him this and tell him that you need to live!

RM MP: Wow, thanks Waluigi! I will. walks back to the phony TARDIS

Waluigi: Wait, waan more thing! leans in Don’t forget to come here and take the video. winks

wait, mega!

I quickly levitate over to MP and catch him before he goes into the time machine

you'll need these

hands mega a packet of chocolate milk mix, a picture of nicolas cage, and a bloody wooden cross

winks at MP before levitating away to follow chida

looks confusedly at the strange but vaguely and inexplicably taunting assortment of items, then stuffs them into the time machine with me and travels back to June 3rd

shows NT MP the evidence of his future demise, and he promptly runs off, screaming

...welp. Maybe this wasn’t the best way to go about restoring the timeline after all. I’d better think of something quick...

shows NT MP the evidence of his future demise, and he promptly runs off, screaming

...welp. Maybe this wasn’t the best way to go about restoring the timeline after all. I’d better think of something quick...

emerges from demonic portal, carrying zombie;MP telekinetically. Zombie;MP is now trapped in a slurpuff-themed straitjacket

shoots other NT;MP in the legs to immobilize him, then throws zombie;MP at the injured MP

Your problem now, boy. I'm goin' back to the Fountain of Dreams.

dives back in portal

Oh god...that’s horrifying, Chida.

...wait, ME! There’s no need!

chucks Z MP and NT MP into the MegaPod Tower incinerator

collects their ashes in a Metapod-shaped urn

Ha-ha! Check it out! Problem solved! No more extra version of me plotting my death, no more MegaPod funeral in the near future for Finnish to drag me to, and I even got what I started all this nonsense for in the first place!!

Now that we can all give it a rest with these time travel shenanigans, I can start writing a Teal Plastic Wing Nut Day carol! And try to erase the horrific events that I witnessed from my mind and not just the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom