• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
* Grabs a baby monkey with sticks, a snapping turtle, a raven covered in armor, a pile of mint whipped cream, a haunted teapot, and a unicorn, and a fox with a campfire tail *
I’m going with you! Let’s be traveling companions
hold on.
grabs depressed chameleon, a fast paced rabbit, literally a sheep, some flowers, a doggo, a gremlin boi, and a baby gremlin meowth boi
Ready! Let's sneak into Galar!
Wait one minute, I forgot someone! * Grabs fire centipede and grumpy sand python *
Okay, I’m ready, let’s go! Do you think they’ll let us through or will we have to disguise ourselves as Charizards or Wooloo?
No spoilers, please!

Received a message from Lisa Ortiz this morning which left me nervous, my last message to her got a thumbs down and she sent random letters so I feared I'd done something to upset her

Turns out that was all sent by accident

Which is why they’re spoiler tagged. But yeah, we won’t say anything more and now we’re headed to Galar! I also erased the most potential spoilery of the messages.
Thanks. And have fun! @Max1996 and I will be heading to the Moon soon to find a way to end this eternal eclipse. Our space capsule should be ready by tomorrow.

I think I'll come to visit you in a couple weeks, once Sword and Shield have come out.

Do you think they’ll let us through or will we have to disguise ourselves as Charizards or Wooloo?
Snorlax is allowed in Galar, so I'll be fine, but I'm not so sure about you. Maybe hide in this giant teapot here for convenience
pumpkaboo and gourgeist are confirmed to be in the galar dex, thankfully

Back
Top Bottom