• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I forgot to mention this here yesterday, but November 30th this year was the 80th anniversary of the start of the conflict known as the Winter War, when the Soviet Union attacked Finland in order to invade it. Despite being inferior in both arms and manpower compared to their enemy, the Finns were able to fight back by utilizing their own advantages and exploiting the enemy's weaknesses to their fullest. 105 days later, peace came, with Finland being forced to give up about 10% of its territory to Russia, but successfully maintaining its independence.

so now nobody will celebrate my birthday, hee?
precisely. when you mess with someone else's birthday, nobody will want to celebrate your birthday.

Rule number 1 of being evil: "Make sure your evil schemes don't end up backfiring and hurting you."

Unfortunately, most villains are extremely shortsighted and forget about this particular rule.

precisely. when you mess with someone else's birthday, nobody will want to celebrate your birthday.

Rule number 1 of being evil: "Make sure your evil schemes don't end up backfiring and hurting you."

Unfortunately, most villains are extremely shortsighted and forget about this particular rule.
ohh..
writes that down
i'm gonna go back in time and just bake a second cake
goes back in time

comes back to the present

Back
Top Bottom