• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
....I'm just gonna say it. MK88, I think people are getting a bit sick of the whole food thing....it's a bit...overly frequent. We were kind of trying to get rid of any brownie creatures for the time being, perhaps he can return later, but, like....

....I'm just gonna say it. MK88, I think people are getting a bit sick of the whole food thing....it's a bit...overly frequent. We were kind of trying to get rid of any brownie creatures for the time being, perhaps he can return later, but, like....
Okay. incinerates all the brownie slugs
let's have fun while we starve.

a galarian zigzagoon, a spinarak, and a zubat come too

huh? I think these li'l guys wanna play tag with us too. Now it really is a halloween-themed game.

@TRNatalie
what size pumpkaboo are you? Just wondering how fast you are.

Runs away
* Continues to float after Max then tags Munchlax with a Seed Bomb * Tag, you’re it!
* Floats away *

a galarian zigzagoon, a spinarak, and a zubat come too

huh? I think these li'l guys wanna play tag with us too. Now it really is a halloween-themed game.

@TRNatalie
what size pumpkaboo are you? Just wondering how fast you are.
Yay! So many new friends!

I’m a Large size so I’m not really fast.

ouch

runs after natalie, before noticing the galarian zigzagoon run nearby her. Tackles it

tag, you're it~

notices the gengar approach, and uses shadow claw on it. It screams in agony before fainting

serves you right

the galarian zigzaoon looks around, before deciding to chase MK88

the galarian zigzagoon tackles max and licks his face before running away from him

max is it, everyone!

runs away from max

Back
Top Bottom