• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
what forum style does everyone use? I use dark mode.
Distortion World, there's no other decent dark themes, but there's like 20 that are bright af and blind me.
I think Rainbow Rocket is the only other dark one, but I don't like how it formats.
Wish they'd make more dark ones, but last I checked they weren't interested, too busy wanting bright holiday themes they'd use one day a year.

I joined to reply to the Neverending Romance thread, then I thought "hey, what if I stuck around so I would have someone to talk to about Pokémon besides my friends who knows nothing about Pokémon?"
what forum style does everyone use? I use dark mode.
Let's go dark mode. I like the colors.
I'm watching MunchingOrange's ORAS playthrough. I plan on watching your Platinum playthrough after, ME.
Munching Orange's XY Let's Play (in addtion to endless articles on WikiHow) are probably what motivated me to get a Pokémon game. The channel holds a special place in my heart.

Good luck at work! I hope you make it through the day!
I should be fine. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night because of a bad case of heartburn that, of course, started around 11:00pm, right when I was about to try heading to sleep.

My schedule today is pretty open. Tomorrow morning is going to be busy, since I have a virtual seminar that I’ll be giving, but then I’m off in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom