• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Throws his notebooks.Yeeaaaaahhhhh
... um, no, you have to survive school.
You're surprisingly chill about getting killed...
it happens all the time, i'm used to it.
Batista Bombs Chemistry teacher.
why
Mm, I am pretty sure you Signed up but I removed your memories for plot
oh so that's what happened
I don't think you have the power to rearrange my highly developed mind.

Seriously, I wish not to be a part of this game anymore. I do not find it pleasant.
well you could pull a Sakura and poison yourself to get out. That's pretty much the only way to get out. And then you'll be dead like me!

it happens all the time, i'm used to it.
I'm so confused right now...
well you could pull a Sakura and poison yourself to get out. That's pretty much the only way to get out. And then you'll be dead like me!
Thanks, but I'd prefer to stay alive. ...Jirachi? I kinda hate ask you for a wish, but could you grant a wish for me, it being for us to get out of this game. You included.

I'm so confused right now...

Thanks, but I'd prefer to stay alive. ...Jirachi? I kinda hate ask you for a wish, but could you grant a wish for me, it being for us to get out of this game. You included.
uhh okay
(I mean, it can be but)

Hahah, fools, I used Jirachis wish to wish in a permanent killing game
wait? what?! Don't enslave my brotheren! wishes the Monokuma out of existence along with the killing game

Back
Top Bottom