• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
This looks like a job for....SOUPER MAN!!!!!!!!!

*gets a planet sized pot of scalding chicken soup and pours it all over RM*
...excuse you, ME, but what kind of ripoff superhero is that? You’re making a total mockery of Soup Herman!
throws a giant meatball at MP Tower, destroying it
Oi! What was that for?? Looks like some people are gunning for a spot on my naughty list!

*pulls a lever, causing the tower to rebuild itself to resemble a giant brick fireplace and chimney, then steps inside and takes the elevator up*

throw sugar-free donuts like frisbees
I've tried making those quite a few times, but I can never quite get it right. :(

But sugar-free mousse is easy to make. It's just cream, unsweetened cocoa powder and a calorie-free sweetener (Preferably a natural one like monk-fruit extract).

Oi! What was that for?? Looks like some people are gunning for a spot on my naughty list!

*pulls a lever, causing the tower to rebuild itself to resemble a giant brick fireplace and chimney, then steps inside and takes the elevator up*
it was who started the food fight's fault, hee ho!
but..i forget who started it..
the syrup covers chibi and sticks to him
being sticky, chibi covers himself with mousse, and becomes THE MOUSSE MONSTER!!!
throw sugar-free donuts like frisbees
catches them mid-air in his mouth

Because, since this apron was customized before you were born, that actually makes Soup Herman the knockoff. :3
why are we arguing about soup superheroes, hee ho? You gotta face the wrath of THE MOUSSE MONSTER!!!

throws a bomb that explodes into a bunch of mousse into the thread

Back
Top Bottom