• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Welcome back to Random Messages 1.16: Nether Update

dial gets touched
AAAAAAND, we're back! Time to meet our second contestant! But first, let's find out what sort of challenge they'll face!
draws in another random passerby and pulls an envelope from behind their ear, looking surprised at the camera, then opens the envelope and pulls a paper out with a flourish, sending sparkles everywhere and unfolds the paper
OOOH, fantastic! Second contestant, yours is a wild challenge! You'll be facing Rave Bear in a dance-off!!!
up walks a bear dressed in glow bracelets, slot glasses and a highlighter pink safety vest, carrying glowsticks, and starts gently bouncing as a techno beat starts playing in the background
But first, why don't you tell our absolutely stellar audience at home a little bit about yourself?

My social experiment worked! If you tell people not to do something, they will be overwhelmed with the desire to do it!

OOOH, a sociologist! Fascinating!! This should be a special treat, then, you get to study the social habits of rave bears up close and personal!! AAAAAARE YOU READYYYYY?
the background beat turns full music as Rave Bear starts dancing

Rave Bear was positively glowing with fabulous dance moves, but our contestant looked more like he was trying to place a bet! I'm sorry, better luck winning the thousand dollar prize next time!
a nearby bookie, however, pays Neosquid $500 for winning the bet
Well that's all we have time for on tonight's episode, but tune in next time, you radical messagers, and stay delightful!!
Throws a kiss at the camera and gives a wink

Last edited:
That's going to be a pretty long RM! I remember one being 1600 pages.
RM7 had a grand total of 5,833 pages
That's a hella lot
I believe that makes it larger than some of the SECTIONS of the forum

Edit: Yep that's bigger than the entire Sword&Shield forum

Let's get RM a car
are you sure the other staff would like that

what if it tries to get away when you guys have to kill it, perform some sort of ritual on it, and resurrect it as RM17

or maybe you kill it and then use its DNA to clone a new RM

I don't know how you do it, but regardless, I bet it would get as far away from the mods as possible if given the opportunity

Moving to the archive is only the next step in an RM's journey, when it ventures into places members can't go. Not the End, but a new stage it's excited to meet.
RM 15 thanks everyone who posted in it for helping it become what it is, and preparing it for this next great step into the Archive and onto things beyond our comprehension. It knows RM 16 is in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom