• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oooh, and eventually all the remaining gang teams up, and KM reveals that Alexey is keeping them all hostage for his sadistic pleasure.

Markos is tainted enough for me, but we should taint him more.

I'm not tainted, this is fun to think up. Also, what if I don't want to be tainted? D:

Sky radios for help desperately, and the call is answered by no other than Paleo. Then begins an awesome recruiting montage where Pal gets everyone to help.

This poor soul doesn't realize he's tainted. D:

Please, show me one way in which I'm tainted. I was this fucked up to begin with, you didn't taint me. :p

Wait what?
What do I answer?

I love how Jabber comes in this thread now. XD

all are tainted by the original sin

I was untainted from that when I was baptised.

Note: The belief that people who haven't been baptised are tainted is one of the stupidest ideas in Christianity

If so, I'm tainted big time

Well, I am anyway, but you get the point

Mention me when this religious conversation is over.

tumblr_mhezwg8ZhM1r3dc8eo1_400.gif

Right now I'm asking the age old question HOW ON EARTH IS THE NGE THEME SONG SO FREAKIN AMAZING

I was untainted from that when I was baptised.

Note: The belief that people who haven't been baptised are tainted is one of the stupidest ideas in Christianity

I can't say I agree with it either. My religion says that sin is in the world, but I don't believe that we are born into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom