• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really scares me when math books don't have small, simple numbers as answers.
The real world, not so much because the real world is messy, so having complicated numbers like square roots with other square roots inside of them when engineering in real life doesn't scare me.
Math books, on the other hand, are supposed to be clean.

Not necessarily, in some areas it's actually being rather accurate in the fact that weird, bizarre numbers are a perfectly reasonable thing to expect from some problems. I can still see your point though, there should be clean simple answers MOST of the time.

i speak in variables

Oh, I see! Even so, variables represent specific numbers, so you should know that math is very number heavy...
That said, multivariable calculus almost makes it seem like there really are no numbers in math, so I sort of see where you're coming from.

Fruit Bowl Mafia, in addition to winning the "most domestic mafia flavor" award, is horrendous anti-veggie slander.

Related to poll
image.jpeg
Fantastic film

Fruit Bowl Mafia, in addition to winning the "most domestic mafia flavor" award, is horrendous anti-veggie slander.
Actually, I happen to enjoy vegetables more than I enjoy fruit...
Still, I'm not one to turn down and opportunity to unleash the valley of terrible food puns stored within. Opportunities such as these really don't turnip very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom