• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, now you can model objects on your computer at home and send off the virtual models and have Microsoft 3D print it for you.

I liked Gameworld. TGW sounds like it. They were on a major street and bus route near the college and seemed to be doing pretty well, but then they moved to an out-of-the-way location and last I heard they were going out of business.
I doubt you could find a TGW were you live as they are only in Michigan.

Can somebody take my midterm for me pls?

actually I should preface this with does anyone here know vertebrate natural history better than me?

Heads up, I got word tonight that applications might go up tomorrow. If not, I can't imagine it'll be any later than Wednesday unless something tragic happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom