• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12

Because it's spam

I think this is actually my fault. Was killing a bunch of bots this morning that spanned multiple pages and I think I snagged this thread by accident.

Because it's spam

I think this is actually my fault. Was killing a bunch of bots this morning that spanned multiple pages and I think I snagged this thread by accident.

You and your abducting of RM threads. Silly Yang Xiao Long, abductions are for UFOs. :p

I remember I once accidentally closed OTB's chat thread, and it wasn't reopened for like 6 hours XD

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS)

Yang Xiao Long is confirm the new scum

Now anyone can plot a new RM Mafia with this as background story..

RM vs SPAM!!

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS)

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
Anyone who didn't see this coming is blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom