• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun

I've never had problems with any of my hardware.

You're lucky then. I have had about 10 Microcrap Xbox 360s fail on me over the years. This is the first time I have had a Sony console fail though.

If you have never had a Red Ring of Death, then you are lucky...

You're lucky then. I have had about 10 Microcrap Xbox 360s fail on me over the years. This is the first time I have had a Sony console fail though.

Hmm my ps3 is like 5 years old and my ps2 broke cause I dropped it (it was when I was 12, I had it since I was 4). I got another ps2 tho, and I got a ps3 1-2 years later.

Hmm my ps3 is like 5 years old and my ps2 broke cause I dropped it (it was when I was 12, I had it since I was 4). I got another ps2 tho, and I got a ps3 1-2 years later.

My PS3 still works and it is about as old as your one :p I use it more as a home entertainment system more these days, but I can still game on it.

I think my problem is that I jumped on the PS4 bandwagon way too early.

My PS3 still works and it is about as old as your one :p I use it more as a home entertainment system more these days, but I can still game on it.

Yeah my system is said to be the most reliable till date.

But we should of all waited for the good games to come out. At least one year from now.

Yeah my system is said to be the most reliable till date.

But we should of all waited for the good games to come out. At least one year from now.

The problem with that is sometimes new consoles come out with "decent" games... But the hardware sometimes has trouble that the QA team either missed or were too lazy to check for or had no time.

You are right that we should give them a year or two before buying. Let the lackies and fanboys experience all the bugs and problems first, then Sony and Microcrap fixes them... and then we can come in and buy them :p My problem is that I skipped that waiting period and bought mine far too early.

I don't have much, very happy with what I have
DS (original grey version), DS Lite, 3DS Flame Red, 3DS XL (Pokemon skin on it), the one that belongs to my younger brother he never plays it, I do most of the time New 3DS XL - if you want to include it Windows XP mainly for SimCity 4

I had a PS3 before, I gave it to my younger brother since I never really used for gaming.
I mainly used it to watch DVD's on it.

Hai there @AussieEevee; !! having so much fun with Linux.
Thanks for everything Linux.

@AussieEevee;, you got @HeroicFox; using Linux? That's awesome! It's amazing how extensible Linux is, to the point where some days I just spend hours tinkering around in dusty configuration files trying to get my computer to look perfect. If you want, once you get more experienced with the operating system, I can teach you how to customize your computer's appearance to make it your own.

@AussieEevee;, you got @HeroicFox; using Linux? That's awesome! It's amazing how extensible Linux is, to the point where some days I just spend hours tinkering around in dusty configuration files trying to get my computer to look perfect. If you want, once you get more experienced with the operating system, I can teach you how to customize your computer's appearance to make it your own.

Actually, we just covered that lesson :p I showed him where the appearance settings were.

Foxy and myself are running Linux Mint 17.2. What distro do you use, @Vivuto;?

I'm going to stick with Windows

Serious question. What is the name for the feel Pearl is experiencing here:
rosescabbard-790x444.jpg

Actually, we just covered that lesson :p I showed him where the appearance settings were.

I'm a Debian guy myself, but I've used Mint in the past and it's really good. I've never bothered to try out one of the "hardcore" distros like Arch or Gentoo, but maybe I should.

I love dog Zygarde. Defo getting a plushie of it. I hope it'll be allowed in ranking battles/battle maison (it'll probably have low base stats so I don't see the harm) but then... Phione is banned along with Regigigas .-.

Why the heck is Phione banned anyway

But yes, I like Zydoge too :3

I'm a Debian guy myself, but I've used Mint in the past and it's really good. I've never bothered to try out one of the "hardcore" distros like Arch or Gentoo, but maybe I should.
I have to admit that i haven't tried any of those. I have played around with Suse and Fedora, but I prefer the Ubuntu family and those derived from it.

I'm going to stick with Windows

Just like the Maccas customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom