• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages' Winter Adventure

For future game updates how would your prefer to choose options?

• Create your own options for each scenario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create your own options but still have a few provided by the mods as well

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Have options provided by the mods but with more options available

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I do more then one thing in one post? Because if I can, then that's what I'm going to do.

Firstly...
B. Take the ice, it's better than the rocks.
Slip 'n' slide, as they say.

Secondly...
Alternately, maybe try something I didn't think of?
D. Try and tame the rabbit. It's cute.

And finally... if this whole 'multiple choices before you make a post' thing is allowed, then there should probably be a limit on the amount of actions people can submit (and possibly the amount of host-suggested actions that can be submited), so as not to overwhelm the hosts or something.

@Max1996 heads off in the direction of the buildings. As you get closer, you realise that the buildings actually make up what looks to be a small town. You enter town to see if you can talk to someone and ask where you are, but the streets are empty. You figure everyone must be inside, so you'll just head in and talk to someone. You have 3 options:

A. Enter the pub.
B. Enter the general store.
C. Knock on the door of a house.
Alternately, maybe there's a building I didn't mention? Feel free to go inside that one if you want.

***​

@Cilantro, thoroughly creeped out by the man in shackles, exits the room and begins back down the stairs.
"Hey! Hey! No! Please! Please! Help me!" The man shouts as you leave. You reach the room where you entered the window and find your eye caught by the carving of strange creatures you saw before. The creatures look somewhat demonic and are all carved into savage poses. Most of them have wings, but some make up for their lack of them in sheer physical size.
"So, actually decided to stop blindly charging in have we?" The man asks from the door as he finally catches up to you. "Well, find out anything useful?" You have 3 options.

A. Tell him about the man in the tower.
B. Mention the strange carvings.
C. You didn't find anything.

***​

@FinnishPokéFan92 stops stuffing their pockets with treasure and bolts for the back door. Out of you peripheral vision, you think you see the mummy on the throne shift a little.
"Who dares disturb the tomb of Toph Ra?" You hear a deep voice boom through the pyramid. You run down the halls , only to be stopped by the mummy suddenly appearing in your path. You notice how the man seems to have become separated from you. You have 3 options:

A. Run back the other way.
B. Try to fight the mummy.
C. Call out for the man.

***​

Deciding that you don't have to take this from some girl the the woods, @Chidamari Sketch turns your flamethrower on the girl and fires.
"Fool." The girl says as she holds out her hand. Her eyes and hand flash with a green light as she holds the oncoming flames at bay. She walks towards you while continuing to block the flames, before taking the end of your flamethrower and crushing it in her grip. "You deserve all of this." Your vision goes green for a moment, and then nothing. You can't move. You can't see, hear, or feel anything. You might be dead, but you can't be sure.
Game Over
Sorry Chidamari Sketch, it looks like your adventure's over. Don't worry though, you can go back to your last choice and take a different path, you could restart the entire adventure with a new starting action, or you could pick a path that hasn't been chosen from any other point in the game (if you come up with your own option for a pathway, make sure we know what point you're picking up from).

***​

@MegaPod plasters themselves to the wall, and you begin edging along the ledge in an attempt to reach the door on the other side. Just as you make it to the first corner however and begin to inch around, the creature chasing you down leaps out of the passage and onto the lower floor. It's a large quadrupedal creature with scales and a flat head. The creature looks around for a moment before locking eyes on you. It opens its mouth a fires a gob of purple flame at you. You close your eyes and brace for the impact, only to hear a high pinging noise. You open your eyes just in time to see what appears to be some kind of barrier fading. The man leaps down from the ledge.
"Keep going! I'll catch up!" You have 3 options:

A. Keep going, he'll catch up.
B. Jump down and help.
C. Distract the creature to make it easier to fight.
Alternately, maybe try something I didn't mention?

***​

@Pikochu scrounges around within the cabin for assorted supplies. You find a backpack to place your supplies in, and a decent number of canned meals, along with a fork to eat them with. You also find a couple of canteens, which you fill with boiled water from the surroundings. Throw in some rope and a first aid kit and you're set for adventure! You spend the night in the cabin and set out early in the morning. You identify the original mountain as the one you need to climb, which mean that the cave set out in the instructions should be somewhere up there. You have 3 options:

A. Head up the way you did last time.
B. Head up the second path you can make out in the daylight.
C. Try going around the back of the mountain and starting from there.

***​

@The Light ducks down and begins to sneak up behind the bunny. The snow crunching under your boots alerts the bunny to your presence. It looks up and stares straight at you. The bunny the turns to bolt. You have 3 options.

A. Start to run and chase the bunny down.
B. Give up and head for the berries.
C. Give up and head for the lake.

***​

@BadAssGardevoir decides that the ice will be the least destructive path to take, so you steer your sled over to it. The slippy slidey ice strips away almost all you had over your sled, and you start to rotate as you slide. Once the ice patch ends, you end up on the snow facing in a completely different direction to the way you're moving, resulting in your sled tipping over, sending you tumbling down the mountain. You slide to a stop and try to get up, only for sharp pain to shoot up your leg. You have 3 options:

A. Try to claw your way back up the mountain.
B. Try to claw your way further down the mountain.
C. Stay where you are and shout for help.

Can I do more then one thing in one post? Because if I can, then that's what I'm going to do.

Firstly...

Slip 'n' slide, as they say.

Secondly...

D. Try and tame the rabbit. It's cute.

And finally... if this whole 'multiple choices before you make a post' thing is allowed, then there should probably be a limit on the amount of actions people can submit (and possibly the amount of host-suggested actions that can be submited), so as not to overwhelm the hosts or something.
We'd prefer you to only take one path per update.

@Cilantro tells the man about the other man you saw up in the tower.
"Is that so? Well, I suppose we'd better go take a look then." He says as he heads up the staircase you pointed out. The two of you enter the room where the shackled man still remains.
"You're back! Oh thank goodness. You were just getting help. Now please! Get me out of here!" He cries as you enter.
"Not so fast. First tell us why you're in here."
"Why else? Cherubini put me here."
"Cherubini?" The robed man asks, prompting the shackled man to look at him as though he were brain dead.
"You know, the ruler? The tyrannical madman?"
"Oh, yes. Yes of course." The robed man says. He's apparently satisfied, since he leans down to release the man's shackles. You have 3 options:

A. Let the man release the shackled man.
B. Object to releasing the shackled man.
C. Open your own line of questioning about this "Cherubini" person.

***​

@Max1996 heads over to the pub you could see nearby, in the hopes that you could find people who might know where the hell you are. You push open the door, expecting to see some tables filled, or at least some people at the bar, or at least a bartender. Instead you find the pub just as empty as outside. You're about to head back outside to try something else when you hear a bump from the back of the pub. You have 3 options:

A. Investigate the noise.
B. Call out to who (or what) ever's back there.
C. This shit's spooky man, I'm outta here.

***​

@FinnishPokéFan92, startled by the sudden appearance of the mummy, turns around an starts to run back the way you came, calling for the man at the same time. Before you get far however, you find the mummy standing once more in your path. The mummy reaches out and grabs you by the throat, lifting you off the ground. The man bursts in and launches a flash of light at the mummy, making it drop you. He grabs you as he dashes past. You wind up in a large room. You have 3 options:

A. Hide behind the stuff in the room.
B. Keep running.
C. Try and fight the mummy.

***​

@BadAssGardevoir approaches the bunny slowly, making yourself look as nonthreatening as possible. The bunny turns to look at you. You take out a few leaves that you picked up and hold them out to the bunny. The bunny slowly comes up and gingerly takes the leaves from you. Apparently satisfied with the leaves, the bunny comes up and nuzzles you. Congratulations, you've tamed the bunny. You're still hungry though. You have 3 options:

A. Head for the berries.
B. Head for the lake.
C. Ask the bunny for food.

***​

@MegaPod jumps down off of the ledge and on to the creature's back. The creature bucks and tries to trow you off. You reach for the top of the creature's head and begin to sing.
"Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr purr purr."
The creature stops bucking and flops to the ground. It gently shifts you and rolls onto its back, as though asking you to rub its belly. You have 3 options:

A. Ask to keep it, it's actually kinda cute.
B. Move on now that you've quelled the danger.
C. You really don't know how to respond to a giant reptilian creature trying to make you rub its belly, do nothing.
Alternatively, maybe try something I didn't think of?

***​

@Chidamari Sketch enters the forest to search for allies of some kind. You wander the forest for a short time, before seeing a deer between the trees. You have 3 options:

A. Follow the deer.
B. Ignore the deer, it's clearly pointless.
C. Try to interact with the deer.

***​

@The Light bolts as the bunny begins to run. The bunny is quick, and you stumble a few times, but you manage to grab the bunny. You humanely end the life of the bunny and set up a fire to cook it. You chow down on the bunny, and figure that since it'll still be light for a few more hours, you might as well head off and maybe find someone who could tell you where you even are. You have 3 options:

A. Head for the hills.
B. Head along the open tundra.
C. Follow the river connected to the lake.

***​

@Pikochu begins to head up the path that's newly visible in the daylight. You follow the path for a few hours, before coming across a fork. The instructions on the map describe a cave with stalactites hanging from the mouth. A cave that you can see a bit higher up the mountain... On top of cliff. You have 3 options:

A. Climb the cliff to the cave.
B. Take the left path around.
C. Take the right path around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom