• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Quotes Games

"You can, in theory, be best friends with a gay tentacle monster who wants you to believe he came from space...and who wouldn't want to be?" - Bogleech

"I admire your dedication, but you already have that weapon!" - Sheldon, Splatoon 2

"This little creature is more delicate than it looks—it'll explode the second you touch it. It's not an easy life, but that's what it was born to do."

"That whismur that broke through here earlier was terrifying. The lady with it was awesome, too, but that whismur scared the pants off me."

"This emotionally fragile urchin hurts everyone he touches, no matter how hard he tries not to. He spends each night sobbing from nearly unbearable loneliness."

"Back off Canadians, we got 'em."
"You back off, hosers. They're in Canadian waters, eh?"
"Beat it, ya puck-slapping maple suckers!"
"Take a hike, you Shatner-stealing Mexico touchers!"

oh hell that is such a coincidence i just found an unopened container of apple juice in my closet it is like fucking christmas up in here

"What do you need with 16 tubes of lip gloss? You don't have lips."
"It's not for my lips."
"I don't wanna know."

---

"Darvog?"
"What?"
"I challenge."
"Darvog is a word."
"Use it in a sentence."
"I just did. "Darvog is a word.". That's a sentence. Do you not know what a sentence is? Because if you don't know what a sentence is, then we shouldn't play! It'd be like playing with a child. You want something to eat? I am Darvog."

---

"That's it! I've figured it out! I finally know what I want to do with my life! Be a professional basketball player!"
"You're three and a half feet tall."
"You know, you're a real dream killer. I hope you don't have any children."

---

"What are you wearing?"
"Mall pants."
"What kind of pants?"
"Mall pants. Pants you wear at the mall. It's a sign of respect."
"So why aren't you wearing a shirt?"
"Too much respect. It's the mall, not church."

"This is the problem with being rich!"
"Your only other nickname is dick?"

---

"22 years later, and I'm still a knockout!"

---

"Yakko really depends of the support of his family. I recently spoke with his brother."
"And I recently spoke to his sister! They both agreed..."
"He can't swim!"

---

"Ah, equestrian, the sport where the horse does all the work, and the human takes all the credit."
"You sure know a lot about taking all the credit, Mr. Countries of the World Song..."

---

"Goodnight big brother! Goodnight baby sister! Goodnight Mr. hunter man sneaking up on us with a net!"

“So, I’m trying to ask everybody this. What is your favorite animal?”
(Gasp) “I’ve always wanted to be eaten alive by scarabs!”
“Uh.. Yeah, I can see it!”

Back
Top Bottom