• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10- It felt mysterious, and the art style rocks

10/10- Jam-packed with stuff that actually makes me want to watch the show. I didn't expect that difference in height either, I like how they saved that for the end

9/10-Good opening........Crap! CLANNAD Flashbacks!

View: https://youtu.be/TqT7SLkh9G0

10/10- Jam-packed with stuff that actually makes me want to watch the show. I didn't expect that difference in height either, I like how they saved that for the end
Lovely Complex is amazing and hilariously, you should definitively give it a try. It is a actual realistic Romance Anime, they're not "the characters undeniably madly in love with each other and can't tell their feelings for some reason." Risa and Otani actually hate each other at the start of the series. I'll leave it at that.

@Ryoma Maser I think it's on my plan to watch list, it does seem to be highly spoken of

9/10- Have to say the first thing I thought of while watching was Elfen Lied, since those backgrounds remind me of Gustav Klimt's paintings. But the whole thing was great

10/10- Awesome opening for a pretty good show. I'd like to read the light novels someday

9.5/10- Calmest op ever, except for that bug-eyed guy. Enjoyed that bit of Tchaikovsky at the end

7/10- Looks like a really good show, only thing I really like about the op are the ripple effects changing the dark to light

6/10 Pretty cool tune, with some interesting transitions and use of zoom. Pretty bland though other than some sci fi looking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom