• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10 - One of my favorite fossil Pokémon!

Starmie?

2/10

it's shit
gets a +.5 for initiating the plot of pmd2, that's literally its only redeeming quality
oh and having cool battle music in said game

gastrodon

that made me laugh a bit more than it should have
2.5/10

I was excited for alolan persian cuz I h8 regular persian yet love cats, so I was hoping the alolan form could redeem its design into somefin likable and not absurdly boring. I suppose it succeeding in being less boring, but it's not any more likable. Fur coat + z parting shot sounds fun to play around with, tho.

necrozma

Edit:
4/10

8/10, only losing out since I don't typically use it.

Pancakes?
__alolan_raichu_and_raichu_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_sm_drawn_by_cafe_chuu_no_ouchi__aad3aad177d41e44f14c103b56d1fc57.jpg

Original: シンプルにアロライチュウ

10/10 - An absolute cutie and my favorite Alolan form! In fact, it's one of my favorite Pokémon overall, and far superior to normal Raichu IMO.

Whimsicott?

7.5/10- I wish it's mega was better than adding hair bands. :censored:

Pyukumuku? (I love it so much but if you hate it I guess I can do some deep breathing).

Don't worry, no need for an air vent - Pyukumuku is silly but awesome. 9/10
Extreme Sped. Deoxys is an alien before the real alien, and I love Attack Forme a lot - so 9/10.

Alolan Geodude?

8/10 - One of the few new Pokémon/forms that I hadn't seen prior to playing, and I love it.

Torterra?

6.5/10 I like me some wierd 'mons, and this one certianly its that bill, though I might like it more if it was more useful in battle.

Delibird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom