• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to not repeat avatars, except for that one Garurumon avatar I come back tip every now and again. Maybe that Akatsuki Lucario if I ever find the file again too.
Something like this?
akatsuki_lucario_by_blazingfalchion-d4mgwo7.png

I hold onto a theme for ages. I'll change the current one after I host FE Fates mafia. But I had my first theme for ages.
The Greninja/Infernape theme right?
Our was that not you? I'm pretty sure you changed to your current username partway through that.

The Greninja/Infernape theme right?
Our was that not you? I'm pretty sure you changed to your current username partway through that.

Yes. I had a quick Ash-Greninja theme after that, but that was my main avatar/theme for a while. I was 7JayDee7, but I'll stay as Elementar now. I had that banner of Ash's Kalos team (minus Goodra) and it was coloured all these colours.

Yes. I had a quick Ash-Greninja theme after that, but that was my main avatar/theme for a while. I was 7JayDee7, but I'll stay as Elementar now. I had that banner of Ash's Kalos team (minus Goodra) and it was coloured all these colours.
I loved the Greninja/Infernape and Ash-Greninja avatars you used back then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom