• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the DanganRonpa 3 anime so far. 5 episodes into one of the arcs, and the body count has gone up quite a bit.
Current status as of today's episode (SPOILER ALERT)
Tengan
Munakata
Kizakura
Kimura
Yukizome

Sakakura
Gekkogahara
Ando
Izayoi
Mitarai
Bandai
Great Gozu

Asahina
Kirigiri
Naegi
Hagakure
I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it in the beginning, but the story really feels like Danganronpa now. Waiting every week sucks though xD

Having rants here. I read an article regarding my country's plan to set up full day school program. Dafuq? Immediately my emotions went upscaled. I mean, my school life so far has been bit tiring towards myself with 7 hours studying because I am a high schooler, yet the government decides to add time until 5 f*ckin' P.M.??

I nearly lost my faith on education humanity.

Oh, trust me when I say that Australia doesn't have it quite so easy either. Typical school schedule over here leave 6 weeks of holidays between each term before the proper month or two at the end and before the next year starts.

As for the time extension... idk what to say on that. Good luck, I guess.

Edit: In other news, this topic is now dank for the next 16 posts.

If I can utter, my school hasn't been fun to begin with. Nasty homeworks, overloaded essays, and what's more surprising, we even got assigned to make papers like those university's scripting tasks. I swear I'll quit school if those plans will regulate in future, can't take it more dude.

*Throws various piece of fine art made by one Jirard 'Dragonrider' Khalil during his infamos 'Weed Era'*

Well, I mean they stuck a bunch of hair on me and my eyes are red now.

I'm amused with the poll as I'm actually from Missouri and no I'm not a hick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom