• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roselia's Art

Twisted Roselia

shiny smiling tea break~
Reaction score
I love drawing so I though I may as well make an art thread here, even though I'm not the best artist ^^;;
I mostly draw fanart of various video game and anime characters. These are all pictures from June onwards. I do have a lot of older pictures but it'd take way too long to upload them all, and a lot of them aren't that good anyway! Also I've written a few of my comments underneath each picture in the spoiler box.

(I apologise in advance for there only being one Pokémon-related picture...)

Zelda and Link
678af962fe8196c3b8756840c5b0c23c.png

This was a redraw of an old picture I drew two years ago. Even though it's nowhere near perfect, I'm happy with how much I've improved!
Morgiana
06794d421bc1e5b453231527e2c7fadb.PNG

Morgiana from Magi. This isn't my best work, but I tried to include some symbolism and motifs which you'll hopefully recognise if you've watched the anime. I really like Mor because she's a powerful, smart, and pretty female character who's not just there for fanservice or to be the token girl character!
Rosalia Rossellini
3193d6ef6cd75dc8e6c871da7dec3bbf.png

This cutie's from a very underrated Wii game, Trauma Team. If you like challenging games with lovable characters and touching stories, I couldn't recommend it enough! I drew this when a forum I'm a member of was having a "draw your own avatar" week.
Momotarou Mikoshiba
33f601022562d64c2b0b552da0725311.png

A quick doodle of Momo from Free! I felt the need to draw him as soon as I watched episode 2 of Free! Eternal Summer because he is the best <3
Libra
3d3fef45f1ed0e386b9aba18ea8e6556.PNG

My favourite axe-wielding monk, and one of my best units in Fire Emblem: Awakening! This was also a quick drawing like Momotarou.
Trucy Wright
db0f9ec3821515bd5720f6e689bbedea.PNG

I was experimenting with different expressions and lighting. I also wanted more practice drawing Trucy because she has one of my favourte designs ever but I find her hard to draw.
Alibaba and Aladdin
de40f1b63c85742ebe0939aabfa0ab7c.png

The two main characters of Magi. They're both such cuties :3
I always end up making them look like girls, haha.
Serena and Fletchling
d9fc589f83382610c5a03192f85cbdec.png

Look, something Pokémon-related! XD
I drew this for my little brother as part of an art trade. He really liked it which made me happy.

So that's it for now! I'd be grateful for any constructive criticism <3

Last edited:
I like all of them!! They're simple, yet crisp and pleasant to look at! Looking forward to seeing more art from you :)

Criticism wise, I do think your anatomy could use some work. But overall you do seem to have the basics down, you just need to hone and sharpen those skills really. My suggestion would be gesture drawings that would help provide more of a feel for the human body/hands. ^^

But your work really is pleasant to look at, I like the use of color overall it makes your pieces rather vivid and lively.

Wow really nice artworks *O*
You have a really cute and soft style ^ ^
I agree with Dolce I know it's hard to do proper anatomy haha (mine sucks lol) but if you improve that I'm sure your works will look even more amazing
Good luck and keep it up, can't wait to see more of your works ÒuÓ)b

They look really great. So colourful, particularly 'Trucy Right'. Those are the types of effects I would use often in paint programs if I had a better understanding of them. Keep up the good work!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments ^.^
I do agree with Dolce- I have a long way to go with anatomy. I've never had any proper art lessons so I just have to keep teaching myself and learning from books, YouTube videos, online tutorials, my friends, etc. Practice makes perfect I guess!

I've been quite busy recently so I haven’t drawn very much, but I have one more picture. It’s Matsuno "Max" Kuusuke from Inazuma Eleven! My younger brother’s been making me watch that crazy football anime and I actually really like it. Max isn't a very important character, but I love his design. His eyes are also so easy to draw, haha.

fd0cc119bed602c61c427a949d274094.png

They look great, they give off a nice vibrant and youthful feel, have you ever considered animating or making comics?

Thanks, JAWS! I've never considered animating (I don't think I'd be very good at it tbh) but my friend and I do have an idea for a comic. If we ever get anywhere with it, I'll be sure to post it here.

I have a few new pieces of art!

Inazuma Eleven doodles
5c797a6585947a24701696f8b25a8223.png

Why am I so obsessed with this anime? Haha.
I just doodled Fubuki and my brother saw it... Then we ended up drawing this masterpiece together- he suggested a scene and I drew it!
Shadow the Hedgehog
9ede4261ce13a0e456f0151e5b2df025.PNG

Drawn for an art trade with itsameluigi1290. We actually did this art trade on another forum, but we both ended up posting our pictures here as well xD
I really can't draw Sonic characters...
Animal Crossing Fireworks wallpaper
07d908090fee644d00783070286ffea1.png

(full size)

I started drawing this back in March but I procrastinated too much and kinda forgot about it until recently. I guess the Fireworks Show happening in Animal Crosing during August motivated me to finish it and I'm really happy with how it turned out!
Fubuki Twins
7958be5bb51177827a9b65501bcca0fb.png

My favourite characters in Inazuma Eleven. I especially love Shirou (the one on the left), but Atsuya is great too.
King Sinbad
79516f4a81b5bd10a97c9c818a1d0456.png

Sinbad from Magi. I drew him for my best friend, hence the happy birthday message. She really loved it! I like Sinbad's character design but it's so complicated so I simplified it a bit to go with my style.

King Sinbad looks fabulous!

Thank you, Dolce!! <3

I haven't had much time to draw now school's started again, but I have one more picture! It's of one of my favourite Inazuma Eleven ships, Endou/Kazemaru (they're both boys but you can hardly tell because of how girly-looking Kazemaru is, haha). I tried something different so I could step out of my comfort zone a bit! I guess it's okay but as always there's room for improvement and I need to keep practicing.

be52f701819af9da8abd2fcebf469f49.png

I freaking love your art! Your style is gorgeous!

Thank you, Erza Scarlet!
I don't know if I've made it clear enough, but I really appreciate all the nice comments people make here. They always make my day <3

I drew one more thing pretty quickly (Inazuma Eleven related yet again). It's Ichinose Kazuya, a character who I absolutely adore. The picture says "Midfield Magician" because that's one of his nicknames in the series.
6d4579e35450e303abab54cd8e22f298.png

Last edited:
I decided to redraw an old piece of art! It's a picture of Nurse Angie Thompson from the Trauma Center games. I drew the first one in January 2013- my art style has changed since then and I think I've improved quite a bit!

ce68c48b086407dde985caed082e477c.jpg
cab82d2a52e22e82f1edacfe3981829f.PNG

Your art definitely did make a change for the better, it's developed into a more adorable style. Plus in my opinion the line quality itself is smoother now adding to the overall appeal of your drawings, you should be very proud. :)

Thank you both! <3

Here are a few new pictures:

Quick Monobear
55483e0c497f0bca8b76ca535968fd74.png

I had to make a simple drawing tutorial for my school's anime club of a character related to death, so I drew Monobear from Dangan Ronpa. I saved pictures of every step of drawing him, and it was fun seeing everyone drawing him in anime club!

Lettuce Midorikawa
2b3b4d520729b99c34ff1853aabf1fd1.png

Mew Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew, a birthday present for a friend of mine (his username here is actually 'LettuceMidorikawa' haha). I used to really love this anime and how cute the character designs are. I know Lettuce is his favourite one, and since I like her a lot too I was glad for this chance to draw her!

Tachimukai and Tsunami
0c1e75a9176366b3889fa794cf8f18b8.PNG

My Inazuma Eleven OTP- they're just so adorable! I also wanted to draw something autumn-y because I love autumn so much. I like how this style turned out so I might try it again sometime!

That's such a cute Lettuce!! She's such a sweet character. Your linework is really pretty and nice to look at!

Thank you, carameldata! I agree, Lettuce is a really cute character.

Now for yet another Inazuma Eleven related picture (I like that anime too much, haha). It's of Sakuma, Kidou, and Fudou, the three guys from Teikoku Academy who I love so much! I drew them with purple penguins because of their technique "Emperor Penguin No. 3" which is one of the most outrageous and adorable moves in the entire series in my opinion.

b57f92e2ba92092887984eec28324663.PNG

Back
Top Bottom