• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The extraneous yellow bothers me. Seems like people are running into a lot of shinies though.

The extraneous yellow bothers me. Seems like people are running into a lot of shinies though.

Just mean that we have a better chance at some cool shinies :D

It does take a bit away from the novelty of finding one, if we will have a chance at finding a bunch.
Knowing nintendo though.....they are giving me the one copy that doesnt allow for any shinies haha.

A lot of people use hacks and programs to get shinies so by making them more available, GF is probably hoping to cut down on that sort of thing.

I for one have only ever seen a wild Shiny once, and that was a Shiny Tentacool in my Sapphire game, and I accidentally killed it...it haunts me to this day. Why I still haven't seen another shiny, even though I have hundreds of hours on my pokemon games, I do not know, especially since I get Pokerus left and right.

I know it was discussed a bit ago, but I have to say Pikcahu using its anime cry is the most annoying, obnoxious thing ever...just beat the lass in the forest. All I wanted to do was get out of that battle ASAP.

I know it was discussed a bit ago, but I have to say Pikcahu using its anime cry is the most annoying, obnoxious thing ever...just beat the lass in the forest. All I wanted to do was get out of that battle ASAP.

My online strategy might just be using Pikachu and seeing how many people ragequit. :D

82qd.jpg

Stats.

Mega Scizor looks like some sort of mecha.

Mecha Scizor

Its unfair to the other pokemon.

Pikachu is one of the few pokemon they can actually do this with, because it's name is the same in every language. That's not the case with the other pokemon.

Pikachu is one of the few pokemon they can actually do this with, because it's name is the same in every language. That's not the case with the other pokemon.

Are there others in-game that we hear pronounce theirs?

Its so weird seeing so many people run into shinies. Its making me wonder how common they really are now.

Actually, didn't PokeRadar return in X & Y?

It did that could be why, but it's still a lot of shinies. The Gen 4 Pokeradar was not that easy to use to find shinies IMO, so maybe it works differently this time.

Its so weird seeing so many people run into shinies. Its making me wonder how common they really are now.

Actually, didn't PokeRadar return in X & Y?

It did that could be why, but it's still a lot of shinies. The Gen 4 Pokeradar was not that easy to use to find shinies IMO, so maybe it works differently this time.

I never really could chain more than five or six times. I always stepped in a shaking grass patch with something other than what I was chaining. I don't get how other people do it so well and reliably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom