• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
On the previous page:
"Also in all of the review play stuff, people were always skipped past the intro to the game and hence could not name their character.

Their character was always named Sun"
Ok so basically just put you on ignore then.

Hey guys, seeing as this leak is through 4chan, you should probably disregard it. You've informed me far too many times how everything from there is fake, so let's not feed this pranksters fire.

On the previous page:
"Also in all of the review play stuff, people were always skipped past the intro to the game and hence could not name their character.

what that says is that the media previewers were not given the opportunity to name (and select the gender of) their character because the intro sequence, where that is always included in, was skipped. i don't know how you made it out to be that we couldn't name the characters.
Because the transition from Dartix to Decidueye increasing speed makes sense.
i mean sure it's going to get faster but to hope that it's suddenly going to go from like 50 base speed to 90+ because flavor text is kind of a pipe dream. Rowlet's line is likely going to stay slow.

It appears that you can't name your character this time around. They really are changing everything.

Where was this stated?

Yeah, could we have a source please? If not, then you might have mistaken the two hour preview people got of the full game.

On the previous page:

Yeah, that's that two hour reviewer preview. They didn't even get to see the title screen, so you can't claim that'll be the final case for the games. Plus, that would just make online battles confusing. By you logic, we won't be getting a title screen and a "New Game" or "Load Game" options in the final game either. You seem to be reading too much into that.

what that says is that the media previewers were not given the opportunity to name (and select the gender of) their character because the intro sequence, where that is always included in, was skipped. i don't know how you made it out to be that we couldn't name the characters.

i mean sure it's going to get faster but to hope that it's suddenly going to go from like 50 base speed to 90+ because flavor text is kind of a pipe dream. Rowlet's line is likely going to stay slow.

Sorry' I might've read that wrong and it made me think that you can't name your character entirely.

On the previous page:

The leaker is named anon, the train on ads had SHO.

What made you think this wasn't only for the press playthrough?

The whole line alone is going to end up around 85. It's not that slow to begin with.

Hey guys, seeing as this leak is through 4chan, you should probably disregard it. You've informed me far too many times how everything from there is fake, so let's not feed this pranksters fire.

No, what we said is that most of what comes out of 4chan is trash. Obviously some genuine leaks come from there, but 90% of the time, it's people making things up.

To be fair, legit stuff does show up on 4chan.

It's just there's so much fake stuff that 99.9% of the time it isn't worth looking at.

(I mean I've seen these pictures and they look real to me)

"They fly around at high speed, striking with their pointed spears. Even when in trouble, they face opponents bravely." Escavalier's dex entry. it has a base speed of 20. why do people keep taking all this flavor text stuff so seriously?
I think the text is more reliable this time around they seemed to put more effort into it and it have given us hints to what the pokemon is to become like Torracat for instance

Yeah, spoilers seem to be ahead. Someone in a German fb group said that the dataming is about to begin. He has proven to be reliable in the past (he was one of the dataminers and showed pictures of the hacked demo).
So I guess they'll extract It late today like they did before.

Some 4chan leaks say that Gengar loses its immunity to ground types.

I remember that in one trailer, Gengar was hit by a ground move, which at the time I thought it was weird.
But I don't know which trailer it was.

Anyone knows?

PS: I think it's more likely that Gengar gets another additional ability, or something like a Hidden ability, rather than losing Levitate entirely.

Back
Top Bottom