• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S07 EP03: The Princess and the Togepi

Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Except we've seen him in his gym office from "Battle for the Badge" several times since then. Heck, we saw him in that office in "Ruin with a View".
The gym was destroyed so I doubt Ash felt the need to report anything. It wasn't like they had any eivdence they could link to Giovanni anyway. I too think that Giovanni probably rebuilt the gym quite quickly, and things went back to how they were.

If the League didn't depose Sabrina for turning people into dolls, I don't think they'd depose him. At least not before they got around to investigating her, anyway.
I doubt they'd have reason to. Aside from Ash's group the only person Sabrina turned into a doll appeared to be her mother, probably during whatever incident caused the family to finally break apart. After that it seems that Sabrina was a coldhearted but efficient gym leader, complete with students, and her father apparently never reported anything to the authorities, likely blaming himself for what happened. For whatever reason Sabrina treated Ash rather differently, as no one else warned Ash or spoke of the threat of being turned into a doll, only that Sabrina was dangerous and that he lacked the power to defeat her.

Instead, Sabrina is observing Ash before he even enters the city, then goes out of ehr way to make sure he is able to challenge her. *ample speculation as to her reasons ensues*

Regardless, since she apparently didn't hurt anyone else, once Ash helped her regain her emotions, there was no reason for her parents to report anything to the authorities.

Please note: The thread is from 20 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom