• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP20: Pushing the Fiery Envelope!

A Litten focus episode?! COUNT ME HYPED! :X3::X3:

So, Decidueye, Primarina and Incineroar debut here! That's awesome! :X3: Man, that Incineroar took Sparkling Aria from Primarina like 'twas nothing. That's some strength. :eek::cool:

Machamp and Incineroar getting knocked out by a single not every effective... move because anime logic... :rolleyes:

Ah, the Battle Royale Dome looks so cool in the anime! :cool:

Team Rocket just doesn't get a break with selling dem malasadas. At least the Dome took them in this time around.

Sophocles so cute in that mask. :X3:

Poor Charjabug must feel real off in the arena like that.

Always lovely seeing more of Marowak and Charjabug. (y) Too bad they were knocked out relatively quickly here. Then again, this is a Litten focus episode. Makes sense, makes sense. :D

Throat Chop... Not as brutal in the anime, I guess! :p

You know Litten is determined if it decides to train all by itself at night...

Litten is trying to learn Flame Charge... That's great! :cool:(y)

The butt gag... Oof, more annoying than engaging at this point. :rolleyes:(n)

Searing Charge LOL! :p Reminded me of the Dragon Sneeze, for obvious reasons.

Oh, it's the Masked Royal again... And he challenges Ash to a battle ;)(y)

Ah, so Litten finally masters Flame Charge... and it evolves into Torracat! AWESOME! :X3::love::cool:

Hmm... Wonder where Torracat and Incineroar's rivalry will ultimately go.

All in all, a nice, action-packed episode. Minus the butt gag :)rolleyes:), I definitely enjoyed watching it. I'll give this a 9/10. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom