• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Satanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Wasted Years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hello my children. I have a serious issue I must discuss with you all tonight. It appears many of you have not been following the 10 Commandments and have turned your back on me. Many of you enjoy your Marilyn Manson music, your violent video games, TV shows, movies, and etc. Most of todays culture would have been stoned back in my day. It seems many of you are converting to Satanism and Satan. You are losing your trust and belief in me. Tis probably the work of those Liberals. I mean look at them, they support gay marriage, they believe in the Separation of Church and State, and other things as well like Science and "The Big Bang". This is absurd and I must ask you all to please pray tonight so I may forgive all of those who have sinned. We also need more Conservatives clearly, great people like George W. Bush and Sarah Pailin, those are true followers of me and my Father, and would do this country a big favor.

You shall be judged at the gates of Heaven, remember that my children.
:angel:

It's okay, I belong to the church of George Jetson anyways.

I belong to the Jiminy Cricket religion.

"Just let your conscience be your guide."

Many of you enjoy your Marilyn Manson music

Yeah, I got some of his music on vinyl. What of it?

Most of todays culture would have been stoned back in my day.

Oh, looking at your hair, I believe that. Y'all were indeed stoned back in your day.

"The Big Bang"

I smoked some of that shit once. It was amazing!

You shall be judged at the gates of Heaven, remember that my children.

As long as there's some guy with weird hair screaming "OBJECTION" over and over, I'll be looking forward to it!

Okay. I suppose then I'll take Arceus up on his offer to be my deity. If not him, I'll go with StarClan. After than, I'll just follow the path of the Falconwing.

I enjoy.......

They Might Be Giants.

They aren't Satan, are they?

I don't think so. Satan can't make music that's that damn good!

Oh, Jesus, I edited my post above. You should respond to the extra stuff.

I don't think so. Satan can't make music that's that damn good!

Oh, Jesus, I edited my post above. You should respond to the extra stuff.

The Devil disagrees.

"The Devil went down to Georgia"

The Devil disagrees.

"The Devil went down to Georgia"

Don't forget that a single kid beat the fuck out of the Devil with a fiddle once he arrived.

That would totally explain Atlanta.

Don't forget that a single kid beat the fuck out of the Devil with a fiddle once he arrived.

ever hear the sequel?
"the devil went back to georgia"

he loses. the devil wins his soul.

Yeah, I got some of his music on vinyl. What of it?
He was one of the reasons Columbine happened. He influenced my children wrong and they committed such an atrocity.

Oh, looking at your hair, I believe that. Y'all were indeed stoned back in your day.
What can I say, the Jews and Romans grew good weed.

I smoked some of that shit once. It was amazing!
I see everything my son, no need to tell me.
As long as there's some guy with weird hair screaming "OBJECTION" over and over, I'll be looking forward to it!
:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom