• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Say something Nice about the Character Above

I love the concept of somebody not being immediately interested in doing something involving Pokemon in a world where everyone is almost entirely obsessed with them. It's just a shame that they didn't really do anything with it besides an interesting hook.

Team Rocket's Rotom Phone, the one that calls Drednaw "The Bite Pokemon" in a baby-sounding manner

Assuming that we are talking about the anime, I wish he got a chance to at least show up in the show as opposed to a cameo with him defeating Jimmy. Although considering they never really did anything with Giovanni, I guess I am not too surprised. Otherwise, I do like that he did provide some sort of an inspiration for Paul. And in the games, he probably has one of the simplest, yet memorable arcs in any of the games. I understand why people would love to have someone like him come back as a rival.

Giovanni, specifically in the anime

You're referring to the female protagonist from the B2W2 arc of Pokémon Adventures, right? I haven't read that arc yet, but I do think that her status as a former member of Team Plasma is an interesting facet of her character.

Ash's Dracovish

Last edited:
Nice pink hair !

Ariana of Team Rocket.

I loved the battle she and Ash had in Pokémon Journeys. I just love her general attitude in the games and anime. A shame we didn't get a little more of her in the show.

Dr. Bray Zen

(Actually I meant the legend of thunder but that works)
Has one of my favorite Pokémon Mudsdale

Alain
Crap. Um, she is enthusiastic about helping her friends and Lance. That is something. For Alain, I can respect him for wanting to repent for the help that he gave Lysandre. Alain was never a bad person.

Shiny Guzzlord that attacked the Manalo Conference

Back
Top Bottom