• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because DekuNut said before "I have a one shot ability", and he still had a shot.

Two information based role don't seem too farfetched.

That's not true.

Three information roles.

Then why didn’t you tell him to shoot Zachie instead if you came to that conclusion?

@Tood Why did you use your role on the Cop instead of Rolecopycatting (what the heck even is your role name??) anyone else and thus learning their role and learning if they are Mafia or Town?

@Tood Why did you use your role on the Cop instead of Rolecopycatting (what the heck even is your role name??) anyone else and thus learning their role and learning if they are Mafia or Town?
He outed himself, so I assumed he'd die.

My extra shot is a vigilante. One-time use. Zinn suggested I use it now in case he can't find a replacement.
What say you guys give input on who it should be

Because I wasn't around when he asked. It was nighttime for me.

Literally the same post - How did you make the conclusion that he didn’t kill Midorikawa, but then didn’t tell him to kill Zachie because you weren’t around when he asked who to kill, when he shared both in the same post? Why did he need to ask for you to tell him?

That’s a logical contradiction right there!

Unvote: Tood
Vote: CrystalCyanide

@Tood What’s your role name?

Is it safe to assume Zachie only became a Serial Killer after Yuichiro's death? There was no second kill on the first day.

Literally the same post - How did you make the conclusion that he didn’t kill Midorikawa, but then didn’t tell him to kill Zachie because you weren’t around when he asked who to kill, when he shared both in the same post? Why did he need to ask for you to tell him?
Because I eventually woke up. He posted the queston like 8 hours before I woke up. I submitted my action 10 minutes before the phase ended. And even if I was mafia, I would want to tell him to kill the serial killer.

tbf dekunut was legit confusing saying “extra” shot and then saying it was one-use, but considering he didn’t support that Zachie was a Serial Killer to explain the Mido kill, it made sense that he was saying he was two shot and has one shot left

tbf dekunut was legit confusing saying “extra” shot and then saying it was one-use, but considering he didn’t support that Zachie was a Serial Killer to explain the Mido kill, it made sense that he was saying he was two shot and has one shot left
?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but he was one-shot, not two as per his role PM

?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but he was one-shot, not two as per his role PM

He was one-shot, but when he claimed he said he had an “extra” shot and that he has a one-shot vigkill, which made me think he had two shots.

I am checking the series to see if Cyanide and Tood fit anyone. Cyanide fits Kaito, who hasn’t died yet. Haven’t found anything to fit Rolecopycat from the characters.

This is legit the worst possible role I could have rn

It's so suspicious

HumanDawn - I'm kinda suspicious of you, since you jumped on the Felly train really fast and at first didn't really explain yourself, only providing explanation after.
SMII - not here.

UNVOTE: Tood
VOTE: CrystalCyanide

So, you got a N1 result on me saying I didn’t visit anyone, but still said I was suspicious Day 2?

So, you got a N1 result on me saying I didn’t visit anyone, but still said I was suspicious Day 2?
Yeah, cause one person performs the kill. You might've been the one that didn't. It was just a "maybe". I never voted for you.

UNVOTE: CrystalCyanide
VOTE: Tood

All right. I will look up more on Kaito and how he fits as somebody who sees if people are “home”.

i made a mistake about kaito i think i somehow it came up a difference series

Interestingly... lots of people are revived from the dead in this series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom