• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shinies Away!!!

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
Here is A List of Shinies that I currently have and really dont care for have doubles of or do not need.
I am looking for some Particular DW Females or DW Moves if you do not have them thats ok offer me something or maybe we can work something out. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/current-wants-130721/
4/17-4/19 I will not be able to trade Please Vm or Pm me your wants so I can keep them on reserve for this weekend! Thank you
Ludicolo, Bronzong
Forretress
Cradily
Cobalion(Friend Hacked and gave to me :p)
Ferrothorn
Darumaka
Arbok
Drifblim
Cinccio
Slopoke.
Vanilluxe, Golduck, Wingull

Last edited:
Here is A List of Shinies that I currently have and really dont care for have doubles of or do not need.
I am looking for some Particular DW Females or DW Moves if you do not have them thats ok offer me something or maybe we can work something out. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/current-wants-130721/
Ludicolo, Bronzong
Absol 2x
Forretress
Cradily
Cobalion(Friend Hacked and gave to me :p)
Ferrothorn
Darumaka
Mienfoo
Arbok
Drifblim
Ferroseed
Reinculous
Clefary
Cinccio
Altaria
Slopoke.

Since you want a Zubat could I trade you a lvl 100 Crobat for Altaria?

Oh sorry I thought Those being Under it would let people know. I will still trade you frot he Crobat though No worries. Like I said I can always work something Out

Oh sorry I thought Those being Under it would let people know. I will still trade you frot he Crobat though No worries. Like I said I can always work something Out

Really? That's great! Meet in the wifi room in 7 minutes?

Are the Wingull and Golduck you added to your want-list the DW versions? If they aren't, I have extras of each I would LOVE to trade for Clefairy and Absol!

The Shiny Wingul and Golduck are not DW no they are just regular ones I caught. I have DW Versions of them though if that is what you are aksing? I was not looking for those two It shows on the List what Females I am looking for and what Male DW Moves I am looking for.

Ahhh I see what you Mean Now I added those to the shinies list they are not on My wants I can see where that is confusing I will change that. My Apologies.

Oh, I read it as you added them to your want list. Uh. /// @ the edit, yeaaah that's how I read it, lol

I do go into the DW for today (I own three games and do have access to 2 others because Gorfles doesn't do the DW) in two-three hours, so I would be willing to look for the things on your want list. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee them. You know how the dream world is. Is there anything else you're looking for?

I understand that would be nice thank you if you dont mind. And Others I am looking for that are not DW are- This one is Specific but a Rhyperior from Gen Four with the Tutor moves- Outrage, Thunderpunch, Earthquake, SuperPower. Solid Rock Ability Attack and Defense Evs 252 Each I would give 4 Shinies for this. A Happiny,Chansey,or Blissey. DOnt know that it is listed but a Female DW Ralts. If you can not do that then a Regular Ralts would do fine but prefer the DW if possible. And Female Snowrunt not from DW.

Last edited:
I have a Happiny, I could breed/transfer a female Snorunt or I could do a regular Ralts. I'd be more than happy to get back to you in a few hours to see if I've had any luck with anything on your want list, if you'd be willing to reserve the Clefairy and one of the Absol for me?

I will reserve them and chat with you in a couple hours. PM if thats easier as I May forget to look at this but I should not lol

I can get you Bounce Magikarp and Duskull with Trick for your Reuniclus. Unfortunately all Outrage Bagons I have are female.

The Cobalion was Hacked by a Friend and I have alot of Gameplay Time and some came from other friends who caught them and did not want them. I have seen people with more lol

The Outrage Bagon is from the DW though Correct because that would be cool and Its a Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Outrage Bagon is from the DW though Correct because that would be cool and Its a Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,they're straight from the DW. The better on has Lax nature. Duskull has Bold and Magikarp Serious nature.

Oh,and my FC is 1635 - 3680 - 6095 .

Allright I am ready to trade when you are and KK. Mine is in Sig of course. I will see you in there in a minute.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom