• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't any shinies in any GBA/DS games whatsoever. Maybe if the odds decided to not choose the Zigzagoon Norman gives to Wally...I would...but other than that I have three legit shinies on My still-working Silver. (Nidoqueen, Quagsire, Steelix)

My brother got himself a geodude a couple of days ago.

And I lost my pearl cart with my wild shiny gyarados and my wild shiny machoke :(

Welp, it finally happened. Shiny graveler; victory road, soul silver. It's at level 32, so it definitely knows self destruct. I'm at a loss as to what to do. use my master ball or take my chances with a quick ball. Uuugh I don't even like graveler.

Edit: Took my chances, it escaped but used rock blast. I threw a dusk ball next and it actually stayed inside. Lucky me. At least I'll be able to find my SID, now.

so there i was bored thinking "hey i'll try (& fail) again for a shiny ditto" off i went to the trophy garden - fired up the pokeradar & first patch looked all normal turned out there was a random encounter level 22 female shiny staravia lurking in there!

spore / false swipe / repeat ball / GOTCHA!

gentle nature (+SpD/-Def) ugh pretty bad but at least not -Spe or -Atk

IV's: 4/14/17/27/3/12 - pretty dire... i don't care i LOVE random encounter shiny pokemon!!! now to nickname & EV train this dude

I caught a male level 11 shiny Lillipup on Saturday, March 11, 2011 on Route 3. (He has a modest nature and is often lost in thought.) He was caught during a double battle with him and a Blitzle. :awww:

shinyboldoresmall.jpg

something like ten minutes ago

(of course the game can't help creating some mischief and makes it Calm-natured :dodgy: but whatever, take what you get)

The last time I encountered a non-Red Gyarados shiny period (I don't do shiny chains) was...5-6 years ago in Emerald, shiny Mightyena and shiny Shuppet, but that file is long gone now.

(no, that isn't my real name...)

I have NEVER encountered a shiny -_-
I've played Ruby like 5 times and SS for about 130 hours and the only shinys I have I've gotten in trades (and the SS Gyarados, but that doesn't count)

It is a little bit easier in BW than I thought. I went into a dark spot in the surf, and got a shiny (insert name of luvdisc copy here)

Emolga Appreciation Thread?

2qurtjb.png

Emolga Appreciation Thread.

LOOKS AT THIS BADASS FURRY MOTHERFUCKER. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SUGAR GLIDER THAT COULD SHOOT OUT LIGHTNING BOLTS? YEAH, I DIDN'T THINK SO, BITCH.

Re: Emolga Appreciation Thread?

I love it too, just wish it evolved. I feel they made Pokemon this gen not evolve specifically so next gen they can.

Why... just why??

Oh man, this pokemon is just DESIGNED to be a complete roadblock to everything you want to do. Early on, trainers with Emolga will ALWAYS be rocking Double Team, and its high Speed means it almost always beats whatever might have been in your party at the time. And of course, once you get into a chain of misses, it's already got 6 Double Teams on you and then decides to start whittling away at your HP.

And then when you try to grind Audino, of course Emolga is there to show up in the shaking grass after 5 minutes of running back and forth waiting for a single patch of grass to shake.

I'd never intended to have an Emolga on my team, but I just recently caught one and fell in love with him. I've taught him TM Volt Switch and now he's practically unstoppable, one of the strongest members of my team! He's called Clyde (rhymes with "glide").

It would be nice if Emolga got an evolution one day, maybe a flying fox? Kind of like an Electric-type Floatzel with wings.

I wish I had Emolga. It's just so cool and cute! I agree with everyone who wants an Emolga evolution.

I found a Shiny Shuckle in White today on Route 14. I was overjoyed and Master Balled her the second it appeared.

The first legit Shiny I've ever seen/caught.

Sunday I was hatching a few Zorua to put up on the GTS for random Pokemon wants, and one of the 20 hatched shiny! Named him Phantom and will probably EV train him after I've finished the Elite Four :3

I have a shiny shapedo from emerald i think it was from. I recently found PEARL and transferred it all the way to WHITE. It was the first evolution (I forgot how to spell its name.) I want a male shiny axew, fraxure, or haxorus but nobody ever seems to have one or they don't want to trade it.

About 10-15 minutes ago, I was in the kitchen listening to Mum talk about this dessert she had at the pub she went to last night. While she was talking about it (it sounded delicious...something about caramel shortcake) I was headbutting trees in my HeartGold, trying to find a Pineco to evolve. Then, a Spinarak appeared.

"Oh great, another one" I thought. Then I noticed something a bit odd about it - it was blue, then I saw the sparkles. I cut Mum off, and darted upstairs to show my brother. I threw ultra ball after ultra ball at it - the second one caught it.

So now I have a level 32, Naughty natured Shiny Spinarak.

i ran into a Shiny Zubat in Platinum

Now its already a Crobat named Alucard!

I'm not sure if it's by chance or Poké Radar, but...
once I was chaining for a Shiny Starly, because I think Shiny Staraptor's blue hair dye looks better than regular Staraptor's red hair dye. So anyway, my chain was broken by Bidoof, and I didn't know repels helped so I ran out of the grass to recharge the pokéradar. I go into the grass and use it. Instinctivley, I walk towards the nearest patch which was about four tiles away. idk if I made to the patch or if I encountered it before I got there, but...

Spr_4d_396_m_s.png

It was male and had a lonely nature :D But because of the way I encountered it, I don't know if I can use it for RNG abuse :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom