• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Spiritomb, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain Split

Waffles.
Reaction score
Yes, I have a shiny Spiritomb, BUT! I will only give it to the person who can guess (and give) the legendary I want! NO HACKS PLEASE.

Also to the person to give and guess the shiny non legendary I want.

FC: 4513-4076-6308

Last edited:
I assume we only get one guess? Zapdos. lol

Last edited:
@Tardis; Actually, you may guess as many times as you want, but one guess per post and no double posting. And you're wrong.

How about a Thunderus? Is that right? (You relize you gave us a clue, right? Black...)

FUNNY! And wrong. My brother gave me the Pokédex data, and let me get the Landorus, so no need.

Nope. I have one from the most recent event. I take it you're playing white?

Last edited:
It's my main game. I do have Black though.

How about an Arceus?

NONE of you guessed it right. BTW, @Thuzle; WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I said no hacks. Naw, I'm just yankin' your chain. But seriously, No hack Pokémon.

SPEAKING OF WHICH! I will also offer it to the first person to guess (and give) the shiny non-legendary Pokémon I want.

NO. I wish I had a legit one, though... BUT STILL WRONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom