• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tim Collins
Birthdate: July 4th
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Considering his habits and diet, one would think that Tim would be overweight and a mess. However, that is not the case. He is tall and lean, his dirty blond hair on the longer side, to the point that it hangs over his eyes in the front. It's relatively well maintained though and his green eyes are dull (and usually bloodshot). He dresses extremely casually, jeans and hoodies on most days, unless he absolutely has to dress nice. He seems to have eternal five o'clock shadow, but this is more of an accident than anything else.

Personality: Tim is... the easiest way to describe Tim is that he's... relaxed. Far too much so to be precise. One of his favorite phrases is that he's 'just trying to find himself' and he spends a lot of time not doing what he should. That isn't to say he isn't smart, far from it. The only reason he hasn't failed out is that he's smart enough to get by with doing less than the absolute minimum. He's relaxed and generous and that makes it easy for him to find and make friends. But he's a drifter and never stays with one thing for too long.

Year: Soph
History: To be expanded.
Other: Majoring in computer science, a brilliant programmer

Name: Sabrina Cruz
Birthdate: December 24th
Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Betraying her Latin heritage, Sabrina has a tanned complexion and long, straigh, silky dark brown hair. Her eyes are a caramel brown and they are usually behind a pair of thin-framed glasses.

Sabrina is a clotheshorse, her closets stuffed with expensive designer outfits. Even so, she often finds herself wearing a sweatshirt and yoga pants to class, especially when it's to those early morning classes.

Personality: Sabrina's personality is a contraction to how she dresses. While she's an extremely girly girl when it comes to her attire, makeup and hair, she couldn't be further from that when it comes to how she acts. She's crass, never afraid to curse someone out. She's also a major tomboy, playing basketball and football with the boys and she's also commonly found in Tim's room having a smoke and playing some video games.

Year: Soph
History: To be expanded.
Other: Majoring in finance with a minor in communications

Last edited:
@Yang Xiao Long; @Flaze; @Rolling Girl; @Neopolitan; @Detective Calvin; @Terram;

Okay, so I deeply apologize for not being around to post all that much as college and work have put a damper on my free time. However, I'll try to get to these posts as soon as I possibly can. For now though, I'll just link to some pictures that might give you a better idea of what the college looks like.

The college itself.
IMG_6069-2.jpg

The Male/Female dorms
SnowyQuad.JPG

I'll add more pictures later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom