• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

HeartGold or Diamond?

• HeartGold

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you transfer them into Black/White they're no longer in Pearl, so you won't really be losing any Pokemon, just the cleared game data. I would restart to get the others so I could have them, but you might not want to lose your clear data. If you really want them, I would suggest erasing your data if none of your friends can breed them for you.

Do BW legends respawn after defeating the elite 4 and champ?

Just started an account afew moments ago

My questionis, where do I find the page that show the pseudo-legendaries and well as over used pokemon?

Thank you.

Do BW legends respawn after defeating the elite 4 and champ?
Yes. Stationary Pokemon will 'respawn' after you defeat the E4.

how do you get the extra boxed for your pc in B/W?
You need to fill the other boxes with Pokemon first. An easy way to do it is to put one Pokemon in each box, log out, log in, and bam you have another box. Repeatedly fill each box with at least one Pokemon until you reach 24.

Yes. Stationary Pokemon will 'respawn' after you defeat the E4.

You need to fill the other boxes with Pokemon first. An easy way to do it is to put one Pokemon in each box, log out, log in, and bam you have another box. Repeatedly fill each box with at least one Pokemon until you reach 24.

You dont have to fill them completely?
thanks.

what levels are the prize pokemon in celadon game corner in gen 3?
specifically abra in leafgreen
bulbapedia appears to lack this information.

And Cryogonal is genderless. What happens when it uses Attract?

in FR/LG, will golbat evolve with happiness even before you get the national dex?

and going of of deuce's question, they dont respawn if you caught them do they?
do they respawn after each time you beat the elite four? (if defeated but uncaptured, presumably)

Last edited:
Hello , i today ev trained my first pokemon though im unsure if its stats would be right. Asking in case i did something wrong

Whimsicott @Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252HP/252Def/4SpDef
Nature: Bold
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Cotton Guard
- Stun Spore - considering replacing with toxic

His stats are as follows, 299Hp 145Atk, 270Def, 171SpAtk, 156SpDef, 268Spd

Just curious if you think that the stats are on par with what i was going with on EV's or did i mess up somewhere?

When soft-resetting for a shiny starter in HG/SS, do you have to start a new save file every time, or just stand in front of the Pokéballs, save, and soft-reset that way? Also, does your ID number affect it at all?

When soft-resetting for a shiny starter in HG/SS, do you have to start a new save file every time, or just stand in front of the Pokéballs, save, and soft-reset that way? Also, does your ID number affect it at all?

You don't have to start the whole game over, the starters are determined when you pick them. So stats, shininess, gender and nature are not set until you pick one. The same is true of all stationary pokemon. ...Except in the new set of games where the version mascots and Vicitini apparently cannot be shiny no matter what. :c

Does anyone know if Celebi/Shiny Legendaries are erased from HG/SS/PLT if you use that new unlocked transfer mechanism? Just worried that if I move it over to BK/WT I'm not going to be able to trade it back.

Was this mechanism was done so you don't have to do a wireless trade? Thus if you can do it wirelessly it's not necessary?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Celebi/Shiny Legendaries are erased from HG/SS/PLT if you use that new unlocked transfer mechanism? Just worried that if I move it over to BK/WT I'm not going to be able to trade it back.

They Leave the 4th Gen games or as you say "Erased" in the games.

Remember you need to the one in Castelia City, not the one between Nimbasa City and Black/White city.

There's a guy in Route 18 (Unova) inside a house wanting some thing in your bag... What does that guy want?

Not gameplay related, but last night, I tried battling my friend. We were both in the WiFi room, but for some reason it wouldn't connect. We both saw sprites for each other, but it wouldn't proceed to battle.

When the Dream World comes out, is the only way to get Pokemon with Dream World abilities to randomly meet them in there, or is it possible for one of your own Pokemon to change its ability if you upload it and leave it in there for a long while?

I'm a little confused about how the Dream World works. In this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r4F2CQgoX8 at 1:05 it says "Shadow's Jalorda has Perversity after he left it in the Dream World for a month". Does this mean that if I have a Jalorda as my starter and I upload it to the Dream World it might switch abilities?

I'd love to answer this, but I don't know it myself and I really don't want to see this go unanswered.
I'm just speculating here, but I severely doubt leaving the Pokemon in the dream world for a month will change its ability. If we're lucky there may be a mechanism to change to a hidden ability with enough dream points, but again I doubt it. You'll probably be stuck with having to encounter Pokemon in the dream world for their hidden abilities.

I would simply ask this in the comments section under that youtube video, but it seems Youtube wont let me sign in unless I link to a Google account... and I can't create a Google account without a cell phone, which I don't have. It's a little frustrating.

You don't need a cell phone to have a Google account. Just create a Gmail account by going through the Google homepage and clicking "Gmail" at the top left. Log in to YouTube with that or link your existing account to the Gmail account. That should be easy considering it harasses you about that every two seconds on YouTube.

What does it mean when the connection bars on my C-Gear change even when there's no one around ?

What does it mean when the connection bars on my C-Gear change even when there's no one around ?
It could mean a number of things, that you are connected to WiFi or several other things. You would have to tell a little more information.

In BW where can you check for max EV?
The Effort ribbon was the main way for finding EV's. I have heard a few things about an NPC in the Battle Subway checking EV's.

It can mean a few things: you're passing past a wireless hotspot, there's someone you can't see who's playing, or your DS is just tripping balls.

It can mean a few things: you're passing past a wireless hotspot, there's someone you can't see who's playing, or your DS is just tripping balls.

One of my friends has a crapload of problems with the C-Gear. The power thing will be red when it's fully charged, it tells him stuff is happening when it isn't, things like that. So yeah, I think it has a few glitches in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom