• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Why do some of my Pokémon glow before a battle?

Seeing as the only place in which a Pokemon "glows" a color during their animation is in Emerald, and is a question not of merit to be its own topic, I'm moving this thread to The Lost Tower's Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread. Next time @LittleBets; please make use of such threads, and read the rules before making more threads.

~Thank you.

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Im training to battle red atm, but i need to know is my team strong enough?

Dragonite lvl 71
Jolteon lvl 70
Gengar lvl 70
Feraligatr lvl 70
Typhlosion lvl 70
Tyranitar llv 70

You should do fine. :)

Lead with Tyranitar. No Hail means a less effective Blizzard, though your Jolteon should be able to OHKO both his Blastoise and Lapras.

@MattKira; I believe it does not stack. It would be incredibly broken in Triples if you could reach 75% damage reduction...

Wow, that was easily :) no revies LOL

Tyranitar was the only poke to go down, and that was due to a critical hit from snorlax

Told to move this post over here. nom nom copypasta.

I posted an Uxei to the GTS for an Entei level 11+. A min or two later after using the search function, I went to look back it my Uxei to double check the level selected. I disconnected instead. Reconnected and was greeted with a pokeball falling from the sky much to my surprise and curiosity. The ball opened and out poped... Magikarp? Wat. I opened up my PC to take a look at it. Swift Swim. Arrived from Johto at level 1. Splash.

no fake GTS or DNS settings played with in the last few months. I had pulled out a Nidoqueen which was traded for a Smeargal of mine before posting the Uxei.

So then...

What just happened to me?

Quoting myself since it has been seven days. Nobody has any clue what occurred?

Wow, that was easily :) no revies LOL

Tyranitar was the only poke to go down, and that was due to a critical hit from snorlax

I figured you'd be able to handle him. :)

One time, I beat him with a team of level 50's. XD

I heard that the move Gravity, boosts accurassy (really lowering evation) by 1.67% (3/5), is that true?

If so, then how much accurassy Zap Cannon would have?

I heard that the move Gravity, boosts accurassy (really lowering evation) by 1.67% (3/5), is that true?

If so, then how much accurassy Zap Cannon would have?

Mmm, sort of. It boosts accuracy by a factor of 1.67, so take the base "zero-grav" accuracy of a move (such as Zap Cannon, 50%) and multiply it by 1.67 to get 83.5% accuracy. (A boost of 1.67% would be only 51.67% or 50.835%, depending on what way you look at it)

Mmm, sort of. It boosts accuracy by a factor of 1.67, so take the base "zero-grav" accuracy of a move (such as Zap Cannon, 50%) and multiply it by 1.67 to get 83.5% accuracy. (A boost of 1.67% would be only 51.67% or 50.835%, depending on what way you look at it)

Ok! Thank you! Hmm, I wonder how that would do on Gravity based teams... 83.5% accrassy.

How many boxes can you have total. I know they gradually unlock more as you keep filling them up, but what's the limit? I have something big planned, but i wanna know how many pokemon i'll be able to store first, and there's no Box or Ranch program this generation to hold onto extras.

How many Triple Battles and Rotation Battles are there in White?

What's a good team for my black game? so far i'm training at route 14 and my confirmed team is.
Lucario lvl 66 [going to lvl 80]
chandelure lvl 60 [going to lvl 80]
haxorus lvl 60 [going to lvl 80]

Now here are the pokemon i am considering for my team
Gliscor
Electivire
Infernape
Charizard
Samurott
Garchomp
Excadrill
Blastoise
Zoroark
Gengar
Tyranitar
Jolteon
Feriligator
Typhlosion
Blaziken

Also, i can get basically any pokemon from gen 1-4 and gen 5 so if you think other pokemon that isn't listed that would be good for my team please say :)

What's a good team for my black game? so far i'm training at route 14 and my confirmed team is.
Lucario lvl 66 [going to lvl 80]
chandelure lvl 60 [going to lvl 80]
haxorus lvl 60 [going to lvl 80]

Now here are the pokemon i am considering for my team
Gliscor
Electivire
Infernape
Charizard
Samurott
Garchomp
Excadrill
Blastoise
Zoroark
Gengar
Tyranitar
Jolteon
Feriligator
Typhlosion
Blaziken

Also, i can get basically any pokemon from gen 1-4 and gen 5 so if you think other pokemon that isn't listed that would be good for my team please say :)

If you're only looking for an ingame team, anything you pick from that list would work. Just try and balance the types you have, and you're good.

Is there a calculation program that tells me how much total experience a Pokemon needs to get to a certain level.

How much TOTAL exp points does magikarp have minimum at level 20

Is there a calculation program that tells me how much total experience a Pokemon needs to get to a certain level.

How much TOTAL exp points does magikarp have minimum at level 20

Bulbapedia has a lookup table of experience totals that you can find here. (Note: you have to press show for the table to load.)

Since Magikarp is in the "Slow" Exp. group, it will take 10,000 total experience points for it to get to Lv. 20.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom