• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Challenge Sketch the Above

at this point in the “story”, ig
IMG_1485.jpeg

draw your favourite or one of your favourite characters to draw

ok I know I’ve already posted this art but. After a bit of research I have decided Coriolanus snow is very lawful evil. Expect THIS MANS FRIGGING HAIR IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE (only when I havw to draw it his hair (or at least this hairstyle) actually looks good it’s just hard to draw)
so take this and ignore glimmer (teh girl in the upper left corner
IMG_1459.jpeg

um… chaotic neutral? (Is that a thing. have we done that yet)

1705627089866.jpeg

Doopliss is my favorite boss in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and one of my favorite Mario characters period. But he's also a certified jerk. I also really wouldn't like (TTYD spoilers) my body to get stolen by him in real life.
A character with an ability you think is really cool/unusual/creative?

I can't choose a single animal, but this one will do ^^;;

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-20 134555.png

Not biologically accurate Desmoxytes purpurosea (or the shockingly pink dragon millipede) Homie is literally an irl Pokémon, I am 100% sure they based Eternatus on this thing. It's deadly poisonous, true to its name and smells like sweet almonds!

Draw something using the lyrics of a song!

I do this all the time lol

lyrics from the sing vigilante shit by Taylor swift, my pfp and Usertitle have lyrics from the same song
IMG_1497.png

make a character based off of a song (let’s see if this works)

Instructions unclear, drew two characters X)

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-20 184442.png

"I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you..." Choosing a song was harder than drawing the characters themselves óvò I made them peacocks for no reason

Gotta get back to the alignments: draw a neutral evil character (I think we haven't done that one?)

1705847801505.jpeg

So, Dynamo (mercenary from Mega Man X5 and X6). No principles other than profit motive and self-preservation. Which I guess could be true neutral, but he's also completely fine with his employer killing a bunch of people by dropping a continent-sized space station on the planet, so I'd consider him evil neutral.

Hrm, what haven't we done...neutral good?

Back
Top Bottom