• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM033: Yowashi the Powerhouse, Leader of the Lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so cool to have Team Rocket back! And it is so nice to hear them narrating the preview. This is a nice thing from Sun and Moon, whenever there are episodes without Team Rocket they usually narrate the next episode preview (when they appear, of course). It has happened more then once and it is great for the ones that miss them when they are absent.

Since they are fishing, will we see their Ekans and Koffing lures again? Maybe they can go even further and use Cacnea and Seviper lures this time!

It's so cool to have Team Rocket back! And it is so nice to hear them narrating the preview. This is a nice thing from Sun and Moon, whenever there are episodes without Team Rocket they usually narrate the next episode preview (when they appear, of course). It has happened more then once and it is great for the ones that miss them when they are absent.

Since they are fishing, will we see their Ekans and Koffing lures again? Maybe they can go even further and use Cacnea and Seviper lures this time!
Cacnea and Seviper lures would be amazing! I'd love to see them make small references to a bunch of their different Pokemon throughout the series like that.

You keep saying that Ash won't get the waterium Z because he doesn't have a water type Pokemon but he has plenty of water types back on Oak's Ranch and there is nothing that says he won't call on old Pokemon in this series when he gets a z Crystal for a type he doesn't have on his alola team. Also you can't use tapu Koko giving him an electrium Z as an excuse because tapu Koko only did that because it wanted to face Ash and his Pikachu in battle and wanted them to have access to the electric type Z move when it fought them. finally you all seem to be forgetting what Ash's goal for this region really is. His goal for this region isn't completing the island challenge that is just a means to an end to complete his real goal which is mastering all the type specific Z moves which actually fits with the game better as anyone who has played sun or moon would know that every time you got a new type specific Z Crystal it would appear at the bottom of your save file screen until you had all 18 type specific Z crystals covering the whole bottom of the safe.

True, but he would be able to use 16 of the 18 different types. Plus if some of his Pokemon have learnt new Ghost-type and Fairy-type moves, he could be able to use all of them.
I think you mean psychic and fairy because if his rowlet fully evolved it'll be a ghost type and he still doesn't have a psychic type or fairy type or a Pokemon that knows a psychic type or fairy type move.

I think you mean psychic and fairy because if his rowlet fully evolved it'll be a ghost type and he still doesn't have a psychic type or fairy type or a Pokemon that knows a psychic type or fairy type move.
Ash's Noctowl wants to say hi. Ash's Noctowl - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Using Extrasensory

Using Foresight
Move First Used In
Peck
Fowl Play!

Hypnosis Fowl Play!

Whirlwind Carrying On!

Foresight Delibird's Dilemma

Tackle A Ghost of a Chance

Confusion From Ghost to Ghost

Sky Attack Working on a Right Move!

Air Slash Working on a Right Move!

Extrasensory Working on a Right Move!

Sorry I forgot noctowl knows psychic type moves it's hard to keep track of what moves all his Pokemon know when there are so many and their moves usually change whenever the Pokemon makes a reappearance.

Personally I doubt Ash will bring back any old Pokemon, which means that he probably won't get all the Z-Crystals meaning other would have to show them off hes a list I have of who could show off what Z-Move
  • Normalium Z = Pikachu/Rowlet/Litten/Rockruff
  • Fightinium Z = Hala
  • Flyinium Z = ?Kahili
  • Poisonium Z = ?Plumeria
  • Groundium Z = Hapu
  • Rockium Z = Rockruff/Gladion/Olivia
  • Buginium Z = ?Guzma
  • Ghostium Z>Decidium Z = Rowlet
  • Steelium Z = Pikachu
  • Firium Z = Litten/Kiawe
  • Waterium Z>Primarium Z = Lana
  • Grassium Z = Mallow
  • Electrium Z>Pikanium Z = Pikachu
  • Psychium Z = ?Faba
  • Icium Z = Lillie
  • Dragonium Z = ?Ash gets a Kommo-o
  • Darkinium Z = Team Rocket/Nanu
  • Fairium Z = ?CotD
  • Pikashunium Z = Pikachu (Movie 20)
  • Aloraichium Z = ?CotD
  • Eevium Z = CotD
  • Snorlium Z = CotD
  • Mewnium Z = Mew (?Movie)
  • Incinium Z = ?Litten/?Cross (Movie 20)
  • Tapunium Z= Tapu (Anime/Movie)
  • Marshadium Z= Marshadow (Movie 20)

Sorry I forgot noctowl knows psychic type moves it's hard to keep track of what moves all his Pokemon know when there are so many and their moves usually change whenever the Pokemon makes a reappearance.
It's okay, it's hard for everyone to keep track of all of Ash's and his friends' Pokemon and what moves they know. Ash's Noctowl is the only one that I remember having psychic type moves.

...Will fans complain if Lana beats the Totem instead of Ash? Or if Ash beats it but gives Waterium Z to Lana?

It's okay, it's hard for everyone to keep track of all of Ash's and his friends' Pokemon and what moves they know. Ash's Noctowl is the only one that I remember having psychic type moves.
Thanks for understanding. The upside though is that as long as his rowlet fully evolved Ash will only need to catch a fairy type to be able to use all the type specific Z moves. Though if he does gain the Pikashunium Z Crystal he may need to get another electric type to use with electrium z as Pikachu will likely not use it anymore as he now will have access to a superior z move and Z Crystal.

...Will fans complain if Lana beats the Totem instead of Ash? Or if Ash beats it but gives Waterium Z to Lana?
Fans might not have a problem if Ash simply loans it to her and then takes it back at the very end of the series but if he straight up gives it to her that is another matter entirely. Then again it also depends on how this series ends. It's possible that the anime will feature the original final challenge from the island challenge that never appeared in the game because they replaced it with the Elite Four challenge which was to face all four Island Kahuna's in a row and the prize for beating all four of them may be to receive a full collection of Z crystals which would actually explain how Professor Kukui has a full collection so if Ash takes that challenge and wins he would leave with all the Z crystals and no one would have anything to complain about.

Fans might not have a problem if Ash simply loans it to her and then takes it back at the very end of the series but if he straight up gives it to her that is another matter entirely. Then again it also depends on how this series ends. It's possible that the anime will feature the original final challenge from the island challenge that never appeared in the game because they replaced it with the Elite Four challenge which was to face all four Island Kahuna's in a row and the prize for beating all four of them may be to receive a full collection of Z crystals which would actually explain how Professor Kukui has a full collection so if Ash takes that challenge and wins he would leave with all the Z crystals and no one would have anything to complain about.

The Crystals Kukui showed were just replicas.

None of this about Ash loaning of giving away the Z-Crystal matters because Lana is going to earn it for herself.

Pokenchi Preview
- Lana checks the bendiness of her fishing rod.
- Ash and Lana get ready to go fishing inside the Paniola Town Pokenon Center.
- Olivia falls off a Poke Ride Tauros as she hops off of it and talks to Ash and Lana.
- Ash is amazed when he sees the lake.
- Lana is amazed as she sees the School Form Wishiwashi jump over the boat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jYvHWjAlOo

I guess at the very least we can all agree that the way they seem to handle the Island Challenge is a mess. If Lana is the one who's doing the Challenge and not Ash it makes me wonder if they're even gonna build a Pokemon league for Ash to battle in this generation at all, and that makes me wonder if Gen 7 might be shorter than we're expecting or used to.

Oha Suta Preview
- Ash opens the doors to the Akala Island Pokemon Center in order to exit it.
- The School Form Wishiwashi swims as it is on Lana's fishing rod's fishing line.
- Ash's Pikachu frantically swims away from the School Form Wishiwashi.
- Ash is shocked as he looks at Lana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom