• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM070: Protect the Ranch! The Blue Flame's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that for a Kiawe focused episode, Team Rocket and the other classmates are absent and we may learn Marowak's voice actor

A man named Bourgain came to Kaki's farm and said he wanted to buy the farm so he can build a resort hotel! And when Kaki and his family turn him down, he starts harassing them...

Summary:
A mysterious man named Bougain came to Kaki's farm, and immediately told them he wanted to buy the farm so he can build a resort hotel. When Kaki and his family turned him down, Bougain started harassing them in an attempt to take the farm against their will! An angry Kaki challenges Bougain to a battle, but he fails at using a Z-Move with Garagara and ends up losing... Will Kaki manage to protect the farm?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Kiyomitsu Mizuuchi: Bougain
Ayumi Kida: Amara
Ayano Shibuya: Hoshi
Asami Seto: Junsa
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Yuji Ueda
Toru Sakurai

My ears are already tingling with excitement at hearing Mimo! :D
She has a really good voice in the dub (where was this voice actress in XY when we needed her to voice Bonnie?!)

Though what do they mean by "harassing"?:cautious:
This isn't THAT kind of anime, thank you!

Just the way I like it, wonder who Yuji Ueda and Toru Sakurai will be voicing

Either their anonymous minor characters, some Pokemon, or it's a surprise.:unsure:

Jeez, is Electovire the official Pokemon of total jerks now?

True, was hoping Bourgain might have a Pokemon making its debut this episode but Electivire isn't bad, haven't seen him since the Sinnoh League
Me too. At least we can tell that Kiawe didn't use a Z-Move on his Marowak at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom