• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm contempt now. Gladion looks awesome!
@Golducky12129
I kinda doubt, that suit will be remain throughout from this episode until to the climatic after the crisis end.

So many events in many episode... Gladion looks cool, but it still doesnt feel like a "treath" to me tbh
@KenzeyEevee
I know, right? But however, it seems is going to be Aether Foundation arc all over again. Where they're going to head to Ultra Space once more only this time rescuing Nebby-Solgaleo, while it mate Lunala asking for help to Ash and the others. Nevertheless, it is something we must not missed out.

@Golducky12129
I kinda doubt, that suit will be remain throughout from this episode until to the climatic after the crisis end.

@KenzeyEevee
I know, right? But however, it seems is going to be Aether Foundation arc all over again. Where they're going to head to Ultra Space once more only this time rescuing Nebby-Solgaleo, while it mate Lunala asking for help to Ash and the others. Nevertheless, it is something we must not missed out.
Agreed, maybe the music doesnt fit the preview that good.

And Gladion has a Noivern (Noibat's evolved form)

My predictions for Noivern:
Noivern, the Sound Wave Pokémon. A flying and Dragon type.

Did anyone else notice Ultra Necrozma looks different here? It has gold body with black parts from the 'regular' Necrozma, whereas the Ultra form we know has a pure gold body.

Kukui and Burnet had a fight and he's sleeping on the couch, without the knowledge that his wife already left him and staying with her boss.
Principal had a fight with whoever he's staying with and staying in Kukui's house now.
Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are too tired for any kind of lovemaking right now.
Even Nebby's parents are fighting.
Lusamine is depressed about her lost husband and ungrateful children.
And the only person who can save them is more interested in designing his darker and edgier ultra guardian uniform.

Yep, they're doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom