• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that it’s more likely Rowlet isn’t evolving, it looks like Rowlet'll take the role of the base stage marketable starter. Popplio is in for an evolution I think since there have been hints (dressing up as Brionne and eagerly watching Primarina) and Lana has had literally zero team changes.

Not to mention Rowlet's quite popular as well, and Hau’ll showcase Dartrix and Decidueye anyway.

They might explore the 'Unevolved but strong' dynamic with Rowlet like Snivy and Bulbasaur.

Rowlet might become a Dartrix but I wouldn’t expect it to happen.

Summaries and cast list
My money is on Dartrix winning, hopefully it will make Rowlet realize it can't be sleeping all the time

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi meets Hau, a Trainer accompanied by a Fukuthrow. Hau explains that they're in the middle of a training session, so Satoshi immediately challenges him to a battle. It's Hau's Fukuthrow VS Satoshi's Mokuroh! Who will win?!

Summary:
As Satoshi is exploring the forest on Melemele Island, he meets a Trainer named Hau. It turns out Hau is the grandson of Island King Hala, and he explains that he and his partner Fukuthrow are currently training for Hala's Grand Trial. He gets really excited when Satoshi tells him he has already cleared Hala's Grand Trial. Satoshi also takes a real interest in Fukuthrow, the evolved form of Mokuroh, and asks Hau for a battle. Let the battle between the fashion-conscious Pokémon Fukuthrow and the sleepyhead Pokémon Mokuroh begin!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Unsho Ishizuka: Dendimushi
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Reina Ueda: Snowball
Fumiko Takekuma: Garagara
Wakana Kingyo: Eievui
Shinichiro Miki: Fukuthrow
Jun Fukuyama: Hau
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

So the Pokemon are in the episode but their trainers aren't? Lol

The fact that Ash has a Rowlet and has beaten three Grand Trials while Hau has a Dartrix hasn't even beaten Hala yet makes me think that Rowlet will be shown to be the superior of the two.

My money is on Dartrix winning, hopefully it will make Rowlet realize it can't be sleeping all the time

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi meets Hau, a Trainer accompanied by a Fukuthrow. Hau explains that they're in the middle of a training session, so Satoshi immediately challenges him to a battle. It's Hau's Fukuthrow VS Satoshi's Mokuroh! Who will win?!

Summary:
As Satoshi is exploring the forest on Melemele Island, he meets a Trainer named Hau. It turns out Hau is the grandson of Island King Hala, and he explains that he and his partner Fukuthrow are currently training for Hala's Grand Trial. He gets really excited when Satoshi tells him he has already cleared Hala's Grand Trial. Satoshi also takes a real interest in Fukuthrow, the evolved form of Mokuroh, and asks Hau for a battle. Let the battle between the fashion-conscious Pokémon Fukuthrow and the sleepyhead Pokémon Mokuroh begin!!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Unsho Ishizuka: Dendimushi
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Reina Ueda: Snowball
Fumiko Takekuma: Garagara
Wakana Kingyo: Eievui
Shinichiro Miki: Fukuthrow
Jun Fukuyama: Hau
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
So with that, we know who voices Kiawe's Marowak. Although seeing only the classmates' Pokemon in this episode without their trainers feels kinda odd.

The fact that Ash has a Rowlet and has beaten three Grand Trials while Hau has a Dartrix hasn't even beaten Hala yet makes me think that Rowlet will be shown to be the superior of the two.

As far as I remember Rowlet battled in only one out of three Grand Trials so there’s no reason for Rowlet to be superior than Dartrix, specially since all it does is sleep.

So the Pokemon are in the episode but their trainers aren't? Lol

Maybe a flashback? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom