• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, Lana's dad appears. However, I'm not too keen on having two villains at the same time, it could lead to a messy plot.
Considering the next two episodes won't promote Eievui at all, we can discount a capture here, especially for Satoshi.
Sorry but there are many counterarguments to that: Fletching, Oshawott, Palpitoad, Krokorok, Rockruff, Rowlet... Eevee could get some focus on the first minutes of the next episode before moving on to Zeraora & NotTobias, and even get a lighthearted subplot about it bonding with Kukui while Ash is away or something like that.

Yay for the appearance of Suiren's father, but seriously? Another Rocket free week? They're not bloody likely to be in the Zeraora episodes either. Pokeani is taking the piss.

Team Skull appearing is nice and all, but why are Team Rocket absent yet again?! -.-
Because they would add nothing to the plot and Skull needs screentime leaps and bounds more than they do?

If you want Team Rocket, go watch OS, AG, DP, or XY

Because they would add nothing to the plot and Skull needs screentime leaps and bounds more than they do?

If you want Team Rocket, go watch OS, AG, DP, or XY

And Team Skull could appear in any episode without Team Rocket, but they haven't because the writers make shit decisions!

Team Rocket's better here than in XY..... they're no better there than they were in BW

Calling it now, Lana’s probably gonna be the one to catch it.

Oh gods, they just had to add those three morons into this... Can't we please just be done with them already and move on to the two Team Skull members that I'd actually want to see?! I get that Team Skull needs screentime, but I think this is getting beyond pitiful.

i love lana and i hope she caught the water Dewpider but no i think that the writers made a promise which is not giving ash these type of pokemons such as eevee

Hmmm...that preview implies Lana will get it, but let's approach this cautiously. Remember what (didn't) happen with Dewpider.

Heck, for all we know NO ONE will get Eevee and it'll just be a recurring character for Let's Go promotion...:cautious:

For some reason, I still think there will be no capture in this episode. I can see Suiren gotting it, but in a future episode, not now. Considering its relationship with Alola's background poke-gang, I can see it staying as the class pet or school mascot for a while.

I'm going to wash my hands clean of the anime if Lana catches the Eevee, that's a lot of promotion for something that will end up staying in Alola at the end of next year.

That said, Lana does deserve some love in the Pokemon catching department.

I hope this is not a troll. Much as I'm not thrilled at the idea of the most overstuffed, cutesy mascot going to my favourite SM companion, rather her than Satoshi...

It's gonna be Ash's Eevee. They wouldn't build it up like this only to give it to a character like Lana.

It'd only make sense to hype it up so much if it was going to Ash or Lillie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom