• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM106: We Have a Sea and We Have a Valley! Great Intensive Pokémon Evolution Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both evolving in one episode would be awesome.
I wouldn't be that fond of yet another Lana team change centric episode so soon after Eevee.... especially as Ash hasn't had one in you know, forever.....

So whose Ash going to tag along with, Sophocles? Sophocles sounds like the more likely one
I think that he's going to tag along with Lana so that he can see Primarina. This is the only way that he will be able to see Primarina unless someone competes in the league with one.

Ohhhhhhh...

So that script cover I was blabbering on about with that Guzzlord episode could potentially be for this episode. I mean
it sort of looks like Lana hugging her newly evolved Brionne.

Since Team Skull is going to stay in Poni quite awhile. My guesses, they're going to split into two group to go after Lana and Sophocles in this episode. Where Sophocles could be the most vulnerable to be targeted by them.

But at the same time, Team Skull is also very foolish to battle Sophocles inside the Special Magnetic Field and didn't know what miracle about to happen for Sophocles's Charjabug to surprise them, before at the conclusion of this episode.

So that script cover I was blabbering on about with that Guzzlord episode could potentially be for this episode. I mean
it sort of looks like Lana hugging her newly evolved Brionne.
But what in this episode would make the seiyuu cry?... (It could well be Suiren in that silhouette, but not this episode I don't think.)

Really looking forward to this episode, Lana is a great character and it is nice to see her interacting with friends other than her classmates and see Charjabug get more focus
@BigDocFan
Who do you think, Sophocles is going to battle with?

Plenty of wild Pokemon that Sophocles can battle, maybe some not found there in the games, but hopefully one that gets a dubbed voice (i like dubbed voices)

Well, he means he could battle either Heracross or Pinsir to let his Charjabug evolve. Hala's Crabrawler evolved into a Crabominable after batting a Sneasel in the mount lanakila.
@radek.tadajewski.7
I'll would rather see Team Skull involves since they're didn't blast away back to Melemele in episode 104. Which might be a huge possibility, where they're going to target either Sophocles or Lana in this episode. However, it maybe But is another pokémon from the past generations, that Sophocles going to deal with, then I can accept it. But we shall see from the full summaries and how the thing goes.

Plenty of wild Pokemon that Sophocles can battle, maybe some not found there in the games, but hopefully one that gets a dubbed voice (i like dubbed voices)
@BigDocFan
You'll know, Sophocles is not the type that like to battle very much except only cowardly in fear, especially dealing with big foes, right?

The voice casts for this next episode will be revealed within an hour or more

Summary and cast list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi and the others are continuing working on their research projects on Poni Island. Māmane heads to the Vast Poni Canyon in order to make Dendimushi evolve! Meanwhile, Suiren decides to train Ashimari together with her master...

Summary:
Māmane wants to evolve Dendimushi, and Hapu'u tells him that if he goes to the Vast Poni Canyon, he can use the mysterious power present there to do so. He, Satoshi and Kaki immediately set off for the vast canyon. But when they arrive... Meanwhile, Suiren decides to train Ashimari together with her master, I'a of the Seafolk. Ashimari sings and plays on the beach with I'a's partner Ashirene... but does this really count as training? And how does everyone's research projects turn out?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Rein Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Unsho Ishizuka: Dendimushi
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Keiichi Nakagawa: Lugarugan
Risa Shimizu: Osyamari
Toru Sakurai: Lizardon
Wakana Kingyo: Shore
Junko Takeuchi: Hapu'u
Rie Kugimiya: I'a
Yuji Ueda: Kanoa
Nozomu Sasaki: Hayate
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Its interesting to see Toru Sakurai credited as Lizardon, could he be replacing Unsho Ishizuka as Kiawe's Charizard
Now that you mention it, it's quite possible. And furthermore, the guy with a shiny Charjabug from the Charjabug Race episode also appears here. Is he going to evolve his shiny Charjabug as well?

Now that you mention it, it's quite possible. And furthermore, the guy with a shiny Charjabug from the Charjabug Race episode also appears here. Is he going to evolve his shiny Charjabug as well?

Sun and Moon certainly like their continuity, would love to see a shiny Vikavolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom