• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPAM Issues

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
If you see SPAM, please simply use the post reporting feature to alert the MODs. There's a chance we'll see an uptick in SPAM in the coming days or weeks, although we'll be doing our best to combat it all and keep everything clean and up to spec.

Nothing to worry about, really. Just an inconvenience.

~Evan

I diddnt know I was so inconvenient.
suck_it.jpg

Oh okay.

I'll be sure to do that, if I ever see any spam on BMGf.

And thanks for the heads up, evkl. ^^

EDIT:

Woah, I just now noticed the post above mine......

Uh, is that really what I think it is? O_O

*is confused*

I think the big yellow buttplug is being a little... mentally retarded.

Thought I would share this with you. That took me 3 mins to make a new account.
lol.jpg

banned_why.jpg

this is my favorite picture.
serverz.jpg

Oh wow, big deal. We know it isn't hard to do what you are doing. We are not impressed... as a matter of fact we're kinda laughing at you.

Its some dude who is spamming the site everywere and thinks he can hack just cuz he can create a new email address then register again...

Yeah, he is just proving that he isn't the brightest beer in the 12 pack.

I do like his pictures though... they're a nice refreshing cross between Art du Sewer and Pure Crap. Quite a mix. He'll make a million in an art gallery someday.

Heh, looks like he hid a tiny Canadian flag in his first picture... I think.

I KNEW IT WAS THEM CANADIAUNS.

It's been over three minutes, where's my target practice? :<

Wow, blame canada. And yeah, a few of us are on skype laughing our asses off waiting on the next incarnation of this retard.

It's people like this that make you wonder if humanity is becoming any more intelligent. :-/

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom