• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Specific Breeding Request (Nature/Ball/IVs)

matt555

Reaction score
I understand the following pokes might be time consuming to breed, but thought I'd ask in case someone had any going spare/was able to produce without too much hassle. I am looking for:

Male Timid Helioptile with Dry Skin - 4/5IV (minus attack) in any ball
Male Timid Noibat with Infiltrator - 4/5IV (minus attack) in dusk ball
(Any Gender) Modest Eeevee with Anticipation - 4/5IV (minus attack) in luxury ball

I'm not an expert on breeding techniques so not sure how difficult an undertaking this is (hoping to try competitive properly for the first time after story completion). I do however have the following to offer in return:

-Shiny Axew
-Kyogre/Rayquaza/Regirock (all transferred from Gen III games)
-PokéBank Celebi
-WCS Milotic (Transferred from Gen IV game)
-ALAMOS Darkrai (Transferred from Gen IV game)
-TRU Dragonite (Transferred from GEN IV game)
-HA Pokemon (off WT - may be IV bred I can't check): Immunity Gligar, Protean Froakie, Sand Veil Phanpy
-Items: Eviolite, Evolution Stones etc. Please put in a request and I'll see if a have it available (Note: no BP items at this stage)

Last edited:
I'm afraid that Cherish Balls (as well as Master Balls) don't pass down when breeding :/
So that Eevee is impossible to obtain unless someone hacks it for ya

I could breed you that Helioptile though ^^

Last edited:
I'm afraid that Cherish Balls (as well as Master Balls) don't pass down when breeding :/

I could breed you that Helioptile though

Sorry I meant luxury ball for the eevee!! I'll edit the original post.

The Helioptile would be great - what would you want for it?

I could breed you that Helioptile though

Sorry I meant luxury ball for the eevee!! I'll edit the original post.

The Helioptile would be great - what would you want for it?

Aha, a Luxury Ball eh?
I can easily do that as well :)

I'd like a Leftovers if you have that and are willing to part with it

That sounds great, but I'm afraid I wanted to keep my leftovers sorry! Is there anything else you'd be interested in?

That sounds great, but I'm afraid I wanted to keep my leftovers sorry! Is there anything else you'd be interested in?

I was afraid so :p
Well, I'll pick Darkrai then

I'll notify you when I have both of them
Might take a few days though

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom