• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Star Performer <Ch. 12>

I Forgot to rss feed this fic, but the new chapter was fantastic! The battle was appropriately tailored to match its purpose in the narrative, it's an advancement of the plot drawing Alex further in, I adore Etoile's character so much so the last two chapters were a treat.
I agree with the prior reply, the way characters are dripfeed introduced is a stylish execution of building a longform fic. Rivals are best to me when we get a hint of their life happening in the background of the longrunning narrative we  are privy to.

I know its a necro, but this fic is worth every moment of undeath, and I joyously await and further installments.
Thank you for your time, and I hope your irl life goes well as it can

Back
Top Bottom