• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Wars: Temporal Quest (Godzillawolf and Knight of Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, please," Obi-Wan said.

"May the force be with you," said Mace.

OOC: Getting Late. 'Night.

"Mind if you go ahead and get ready first?" asked Rohan. "I'll be with you shortly."

"No, not at all," Obi-Wan said, leading Anakin Jr. away.

Rohan turned to the Council. "There's something troubling...the DenLiner is supposed to pick Alex up soon, but...if he's in trouble, he may miss his pick up, he's supposed to help stop another threat to another world, that concerns me."

"We will do our best to make sure he returns in time," Mace said.

Rohan nodded, then bowed. "Thank you." he said. "I hope we do." he said, before leaving.

Yoda looked to the others. "Concerned for the Imagins' fate, I am." he said. "Unfair for any race, exstinction is." he said. "Failed to save one species from exstinction we did, not again do I want."

OOC: He's refering to the Zillo Beast.

"We will try our best, Master Yoda," Mace said.

OOC: Skip?

OOC: Sure.

Rohan lead Jr. and Obi-Wan to a portal deep below the temple. "Alex set this up with instructions from someone wiser about the flow of time than himself." he said, refering to the Owner of the DenLiner.

"...Is there a way we can use it without knowing about it?" Obi-Wan asked.

Jr. opened the portal with his powers. "Wow, that was easy."

Rohan nodded. "I agree, that's how he set it up."

"How are we able to determine where we will appear?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Anakin Jr. can do that." said Rohan.

Jr. nodded. He concentraited, causing the portal to show their destination. "That right?"

"I think so...," Obi-Wan said. He walked into the portal.

Jr. and Rohan entered the portal, soon appearing in the proper time and place.

OOC: Should we show Alex or someone to Anakin Jr or Rohan?

Obi-Wan was thrown into the snow, completely unprepared.

OOC: I don't know...maybe.

Jr and Rohan, used to the time travel, stepped out as Jr. closed the portal. "You're not used to this, are you Obi-Wan?"

Obi-Wan spat out snow. "I've only Time Traveled with Alex once. It wasn't a pleasant experience."

Rohan nodded. "Alex is getting better at it though." he said. "That's the truth."

"No, it wasn't his fault, it was mine. I felt sick after we arrived," Obi-Wan said.

"Now, let's just hope we can find out where Alex is." said Rohan. "I can sense him if he's near."

From another time, a figure in the shadows watched them. "Shame they discovered it so soon...they must be stopped." he said, looking over his shoulder to several figures. "Go, stop them." he ordered, the beings going through a portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom