• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

I have a impulse to try to catch all the Pokemon and Level them up equally (which isn't a smart move because it takes forever!)

In black I had leveled my Pokemon up by at least ten and walked out of the room for a couple of minutes. Well dumb me thought I had plugged the DS into it's charger so It wouldn't shut off. When I walked into the room after an hour or so my DS was dead. When I turned it on all sixteen of the Pokemon I had caught were back down by ten... I had to start all over again... which took forever

I once made my Latios have Luster Purge and Psychic at the same time.
-_-

In Pokemon Red, I kept talking to the Team Rocket Grunt in front of Saffron Gym when they took over the city.

..it took me a whole week to figure out that I had to go clear the Silph Co. event.

Went into the DP victory road without any form of potions. Surprising thing was max repel actually did something, the trainer battles were surprisingly brisk, and I got out with 2 Pokemon alive.

I got a Modest Abra, then evolved to Kadabra. Next, I started to search nature-favored Dittos. Only a Modest was missing, so I took Kadabra, put in front of my team, went to Giant Chasm to look for a Modest Ditto, and when I enter.........

...I remembered my Kadabra had Inner Focus, not Synchronize.

Then, I also remembered why it was holding an Everstone. Before Giant Chasm, I was meant to breed my Kadabra for a Modest Abra with Synchronize, but in a moment I forgot that and went directly to the Chasm with the Kadabra... Damn ADHD.

i did something similar to this just last night, only i took out a synchronize elgyem and went to GC to find a modest ditto...only when i got there i realized it had a Bold nature, not Modest :|
fml. lol

I always forget I have a Alakazam with Synchronize when ever I go hunting for Pokémon with different natures :l

I cant remember many stupid things I have done in-game, but I remember teaching a Blissey Egg Bomb in Generation 2.

In Red version I defeated Zapdos then saved the game. I didn't know that when battling legendary pokémon if you defeat it you are supposed to restart the game and try again. I also didn't know how to get the Master Ball in Sapphire version and missed the chance of obtaining it.

deleted a HM move from my Garchomp and then used a Heart Scale to make him remember Dragon Claw. In Gen V. Yes, I have the TM. >.<

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom