• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Contest #5 - The Typings of the Final Starter Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowlet: grass/flying
Litten: fire/ground
Popplio: water/fighting

I've become attached to that leak that was released after all this time so I almost want it to be real so:

Rowlet: Grass/Flying
Litten: Fire/Dark
Popplio: Water/Fairy (I think that's the typing for that one...)

Edited to have spoilers, sorry! Didn't think when I posted it. :oops:

Last edited:
I guess I'll trust the japanese Pokemon Site...

Rowlet:Grass/Ground
Litten:
Fire
Popplio: Water/Fight

Sorry for supposed spoiling!

Last edited:
Don't open if you're going into SM blind/only reading official info.

I've seen the evolution leaks, they could be real, so I won't be using their typings. Rather I'll go with previous predictions before the leak

Grass/Flying
Fire/Ground
Water/Fighting

I've become attached to that leak that was released after all this time so I almost want it to be real so:

Litten: Fire/Dark
Popplio: Water/Fairy (I think that's the typing for that one...)

I guess I'll trust the japanese Pokemon Site...

Rowlet: Grass/Ground
Litten:
Fire
Popplio: Water/Fight

I don't mean to be rude guys, but I think many would appreciate if possible spoilers/leaks were placed in spoiler tags with a warning, for those who don't want to be accidentally spoiled. No offense meant whatsoever. I just know that leaks/spoilers are meant to stay within the threads where they belong. Sorry for the mini-mod.

One thing to take into consideration now is that the links to the images for the types on the Japanese website don't work due to a change in the format for the types. I would say

Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water/Fairy

I don't mean to be rude guys, but I think many would appreciate if possible spoilers/leaks were placed in spoiler tags with a warning, for those who don't want to be accidentally spoiled. No offense meant whatsoever. I just know that leaks/spoilers are meant to stay within the threads where they belong. Sorry for the mini-mod.
Oop! You're totally right! I didn't even think about that sorry! I edited it to have spoiler tag. -o-; Super sorry guys.

I'll be terribly boring and just go along with the Chinese leak.

Grass/Flying
Fire/Dark
Water/Fairy

It's not going to be much fun if the Chinese leak turns out to be true. I bet there'll be a lot of "winners". :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to mention possible leaks in your posts then please put the comments in spoiler tags. We don't want others potentially being spoiled if they're trying to avoid it. :)

If you're going to mention possible leaks in your posts then please put the comments in spoiler tags. We don't want others potentially being spoiled if they're trying to avoid it. :)

Oh sorry. I didn't even realize that would be a problem. :S Of course it would be...

So I assume every thread outside the rumours/leaks thread is supposed to be a leak free zone?

Oh sorry. I didn't even realize that would be a problem. :S Of course it would be...

So I assume every thread outside the rumours/leaks thread is supposed to be a leak free zone?

It's fine, don't worry. And yep: Regarding Leaks and Rumors

We know people make mistakes/slip up, but we're trying to have everyone keep it all contained to that thread just in case any of it ends up true. That way people who want to stick to following and posting about the official news reveals can do while avoiding anything else that may turn up inbetween.

Regarding Leaks and Rumors[/URL]

We know people make mistakes/slip up, but we're trying to have everyone keep it all contained to that thread just in case any of it ends up true. That way people who want to stick to following and posting about the official news reveals can do while avoiding anything else that may turn up inbetween.

OMG IM GUILTY OF THESE!!! How do i put spoilers button though? Im new ^^

It only matters if you specifically mention that you are using the "leak" as a basis, otherwise it just looks like you made a random guess like any other. But typing [*spoiler]words go here[*/spoiler] will create a the spoiler tags if you really want to add them. Remove the * from the code though, I just put it there so the coding shows up.

But we're dragging this thread off-topic now; if you guys have anymore questions about this please PM myself or another moderator.

Litten: Fire/Poison
Popplio: Water/Fairy

I happen to believe the Litten x Sulphur/Alchemy theory atm.

EDIT: Put in Spoiler just in case that theory is considered as a leak.

Last edited:
Just to be sure ill put spoilers

Definitely almost confirmed at this point

Grass/Flying - Rowlet
Fire/Dark - Litten
Water/Fairy - Popplio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom