• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't defend or like Khu anymore after that one tweet, even if it was a mistake he apologized/admitted his mistake for, because it's always going to be playing in my mind. So I don't really care much about ppl being rude to him anymore. I'll keep reading his riddles posted here though just because I still want leaks.

I can't really take reddit's side when people there are acting like they're entitled to get answers from him and acting like there actually was a possibility that the Sprigatito evolution video was real.

Yeah, and maybe there's a possibility that I'm Khu. If I make an account on twitter. Pretend to be Khu; and say that I decided to make a G rated version of my twitter account where I just post cryptic messages in Cipher; will reddit believe me? Here's my first one:

EDIT: I removed the image cause it's a secret.

I can't be fake if you can't prove it's wrong. I will, of course, totally deny any connection to my alt account if you ask my primary account.

Last edited:
I can't really take reddit's side when people there are acting like they're entitled to get answers from him and acting like there actually was a possibility that the Sprigatito evolution video was real.

Yeah, and maybe there's a possibility that I'm Khu. If I make an account on twitter. Pretend to be Khu; and say that I decided to make a G rated version of my twitter account where I just post cryptic messages in Cipher; will reddit believe me? Here's my first one:

View attachment 161069

I can't be fake if you can't prove it's wrong. I will, of course, totally deny any connection to my alt account if you ask my primary account.
Knowing reddit- probably. As long as you're careful to post things that can't be immediately disproven in an upcoming trailer, they'll keep reporting on it until they catch on. I know there was several twitter fakers they were constantly updating on until they finally caught them in lies that were just too blatantly obvious.

1655527829311.png

Feel like Khu has tweeted this before but, just in case. Not really anything new other than PV1 for Gen9 Objectmon

have there been any leaks about the region name/map so far? Do we reckon it's being hidden because there's something really exciting about? or disappointing? Just feels weird to me that we dont really know anything about the region beyond it being based on spain when by this point for the past few generations we had either the region name, map, or both.

have there been any leaks about the region name/map so far? Do we reckon it's being hidden because there's something really exciting about? or disappointing? Just feels weird to me that we dont really know anything about the region beyond it being based on spain when by this point for the past few generations we had either the region name, map, or both.
I think they've just been saving it for a bigger reveal trailer introducing the region that they haven't given us yet.

But uh... not really. There's been a lot of leaks claiming to know the region name but none of them were believable so I've completely lost track of every single one.

I don't blame the criticism towards Khu and obviously he can't handle any.
Not to mention that the “apology” he made is racist and misogynistic too. I’d say the majority of r/PokeLeaks are justified in being angry/upset at him over that, and he deserve to be called out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom