• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting zygarde cells in SM
Collecting stickers in USUM
I can't remember any thing like that in LGEP
Collecting diglet in Isle of Armor
Collecting footprints in Crown Tundra
Collecting wisps in LA

This is a new trend of GF to make the games fuller and longer than they are I think. So it is definitely possible for us to collect other things in SV.

Going forward, we ask users not to discuss 'inter-leaker' drama and to instead focus on the content of the supposed leaks themselves. Many of the personalities involved are pretty clearly petty and unpleasant, and we don't want our constructive forum wrapped up in that kind of toxicity. For now this is a strong steer, but we won't hesitate to begin issuing infractions should discussion degenerate into these kinds of topics.

The textures do seem a little too off in this one to be real, like it has this glare lighting affect that doesn't seem to be present on the Pokemon revealed in trailers thus far. But it is very cute.
I mean, with the mess they have done with textures and lighting in Legends, I wouldn't rely too much on them. This doesn't mean the dog is real, clearly. It's cute though.

I have read an interesting theory. What if the new objectmon and Klefki work the same way as Slowpoke and Shellder? A coin that evolves into a chest after a collection mission and that then evolve into something else (an open chest?) when combined with Klefki.

What if the Treasure Chest is Scarlet exclusive and the Violet Coin will evolve into a ATM or modern Vault.
I really hate version exclusive evolutions. I hope we won't have any this gen or, at least, something like Applin evolution based on exclusive items that will be available in both games at some point.

Ah true, that could be it.

And I think it'd be just as bad as Meltan->Melmetal and Zygarde's whole form thing, so it's not like they wouldn't implement something like that. XD
Those were legendary Pokémon though. If this is a counterpart to Klefki like people theorize, then it would be a standard mon.

I have read an interesting theory. What if the new objectmon and Klefki work the same way as Slowpoke and Shellder? A coin that evolves into a chest after a collection mission and that then evolve into something else (an open chest?) when combined with Klefki.
That’s a fun idea! Like having Klefki in your party unlocks the chest to unleash its ghost inside or whatever.

As for the pokemon... I don't get the name. Pokemon names usually have a pun or blend of words but Puudle looks like it's just along the same creative vein as Seel? Have we had a name like Seel's in the past decade?
To me, it feels in a similar vein as Goomy and Dreepy. But it just doesn't quite work. While there are plenty of words with double "o" and double "e"; I don't think there are any English words with double "u", so it just looks weird.

To me, it feels in a similar vein as Goomy and Dreepy. But it just doesn't quite work. While there are plenty of words with double "o" and double "e"; I don't think there are any English words with double "u", so it just looks weird.
This, along with the errors in formatting that Oriden pointed out, is why this dog is fake.

Come on now. Puudle? Absolutely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom