• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your work. And don't downplay yourself that you aren't as skilled as Oriden. This looks amazing as well.

One thing though. I see you have put Zangoose in the speculating bit (Red). However, imo, you can put in Mawile (Counterpart to Sableye) and Skrelp (Counterpart to Clauncher) in speculated as well. And i think Impidimp for speculation can be included too, because of its counterpart Hattena being confirmed.

I think you can also put Applin in for speculation, due to those stickers in the player house (Aside from that though, i think the majority of the SWSH dex makes it in regardless, due to them being the newest additions).
Applin has been deconfirmed by the leaker Ka.

Sableye, Zangoose and the Impidimp-line are presumably in, though, according to @Oriden 's analysis of Khu's dex-image.

Last edited:
I'm partial to the theory that the Dragon/Ice Pseudo-Legendary could actually be the Dolphin Pokemon that Kaka mentioned and that Khu has continued to give riddles about. If Cetitan was the Dolphin Pokemon or line, then I think Khu would have come right out and said it, similar to what he did with his riddles for Fidough and Paldean Wooper.

Of particular interest is the speculation that it could be a "Dolphin Dragon" similar to how Garchomp is a "Shark Dragon", making them rivals or counterparts. Ice is the perfect counter to Garchomp, and real-life sharks are said to be afraid of dolphins.

I'm partial to the theory that the Dragon/Ice Pseudo-Legendary could actually be the Dolphin Pokemon that Kaka mentioned and that Khu has continued to give riddles about. If Cetitan was the Dolphin Pokemon or line, then I think Khu would have come right out and said it, similar to what he did with his riddles for Fidough and Paldean Wooper.

Of particular interest is the speculation that it could be a "Dolphin Dragon" similar to how Garchomp is a "Shark Dragon", making them rivals or counterparts. Ice is the perfect counter to Garchomp, and real-life sharks are said to be afraid of dolphins.
Ice-types are generally white, so wouldn't a second white terrestrial cetacean be a bit redundant?

Last edited:
Ice-types are generally white, so wouldn't a second white terrestrial cetacean be a bit overabundant?
It doesn't necessarily have to be white, Ice-types are associated with other colors like light-blue or grey. If its mainly Dragon inspired, that opens up a lot more options too like purple or a darker blue.

That said, I'm also a little skeptical about there being both a Whale Pokemon and a Dolphin Pokemon in the same generation, but I can't really think of any other way to reconcile why Khu seems to be treating Cetitan as separate from the Dolphin Pokemon. Furthermore, there are also three separate dog Pokemon lines in this generation, so maybe GF isn't too bothered with repeating animal themes this round as long as they can make them look distinct from each other.

It doesn't necessarily have to be white, Ice-types are associated with other colors like light-blue or grey. If its mainly Dragon inspired, that opens up a lot more options too like purple or a darker blue.

That said, I'm also a little skeptical about there being both a Whale Pokemon and a Dolphin Pokemon in the same generation, but I can't really think of any other way to reconcile why Khu seems to be treating Cetitan as separate from the Dolphin Pokemon. Furthermore, there are also three separate dog Pokemon lines in this generation, so maybe GF isn't too bothered with repeating animal themes this round as long as they can make them look distinct from each other.
Cetitan, while being a whale, still has the unique terrestrial shtick going on, which could set it apart from a hypothetical marine-based dolphin. That would be more of a difference than two ice-typed terrestrial cetaceans.

So, I think Cetitan is the rumoured 'icicle/Avalugg-like' two-staged ice-type Pokémon. With the dolphin and the pseudo being their own separate things.

EDIT: There seems to be a Dragon-type Pokémon with the form of a sushi-roll (a dragon-roll?), it has some fishlike features according to Kaka.

Those arenas on the map aren't gyms, either.

Last edited:
We know there's gym buildings with a reception desk similar to Galar's stadiums. On the map there are eight of them and all but 1* (the one in the most north) have battlefields nearby.

So maybe the gym task is at the building while the gym battle happens at a battlefield?

EDIT: all but 2, the town right next to the crater also doesn't have a visible battlefield, but has a gym building

This is my take on the three stories on the map:

RED: 8 Gyms & League
YELLOW: 4 Main Towers & 15 Normal Towers
PINK: 5 Race

111.jpg

I like how Khu tried to tease a new Pokemon today, and then everyone immediately turned around and asked Kaka about it once he popped up. I wonder if this will be a recurring thing from now on.

Thanks for your work. And don't downplay yourself that you aren't as skilled as Oriden. This looks amazing as well.

One thing though. I see you have put Zangoose in the speculating bit (Red). However, imo, you can put in Mawile (Counterpart to Sableye) and Skrelp (Counterpart to Clauncher) in speculated as well. And i think Impidimp for speculation can be included too, because of its counterpart Hattena being confirmed.

I think you can also put Applin in for speculation, due to those stickers in the player house (Aside from that though, i think the majority of the SWSH dex makes it in regardless, due to them being the newest additions).

Thank you for the compliment,

AngryBinacle is right, I'm only really including pokemon that were in the analysis of Khu's dex image, which seemingly didn't include mawile, but don't worry, it was still incomplete. Alot of the pokemon it showed appeared in the last trailer, but a couple pokemon weren't there.

Edit: or confirmed by kaka

Applin has been deconfirmed by the leaker Ka.

Sableye, Zangoose and the Impidimp-line are presumably in, though, according to @Oriden 's analysis of Khu's dex-image.

Funnily, you are both right and also incorrect. Sableye was in the analysis of Khu's Dex image, but it was also confirmed via a screenshot (I'm not sure where serebii got it though).

146.jpg

I like how Khu tried to tease a new Pokemon today, and then everyone immediately turned around and asked Kaka about it once he popped up. I wonder if this will be a recurring thing from now on.
What was the teaser? The sushi-roll Kaka mentioned?

What was the teaser? The sushi-roll Kaka mentioned?
Yeah, Khu tweeted "Sushi" and some other related terminology, which had people start speculating about a sushi themed Pokemon. Then when Kaka went online, it seems someone just straight up asked him about a Sushi Pokemon and he revealed what it was.

Where can I find Kaka's posts?

Also, a sushi roll Pokemon? LOL, the games are made by Japan, how did it take them a quarter century to come up with that idea?

You know whats kinda interesting.

There are 4 gyms on the west side, while only 2 in the east. There are 3 flags in the east, with only 1 in the west. The other 2 gyms and the last flag are in the centre, while the normal towers are spreaded throughout the region.

So it depends which of the 2 storybits you want to tackle first that likely dictates your path at the start. If you want to do gyms first, you likely go west, if you want to tackle the flags first, you likely go east, while the towers (Which i assume relate to the Treasure Hunt as well) are dotted throughout the map.

There are 4 gyms on the west side, while only 2 in the east. There are 3 flags in the east, with only 1 in the west. The other 2 gyms and the last flag are in the centre, while the normal towers are spreaded throughout the region.

So it depends which of the 2 storybits you want to tackle first that likely dictates your path at the start. If you want to do gyms first, you likely go west, if you want to tackle the flags first, you likely go east, while the towers (Which i assume relate to the Treasure Hunt as well) are dotted throughout the map.
I think you'll be able to skip gyms/towers when you're near them and just proceed further if you want. I don't think you have to mandatorily clear a city when you're in it.

There's a 'regional fake' mushroom-Pokémon which looks like a Tentacool, according to Kaka.

That's presumably Khu's riddled Gen 1 Rfake which came from the sea.

Very interesting, and really curious how things will look.

Last edited:

What's interesting is the fact that the snowy mountain peak has 2 gym buildings, though only one is near a town. We know this is where Grusha's gym is and it is known as the Glaseado Gym. Its weird that there's 2 there though. I did notice there's a gym battlefield in the small wasteland area town.

I still need to understand how we are gonna know which gym comes first. If there's no scaling, we are basically forced to follow the path they decided, but how will we know the exact order?

I still need to understand how we are gonna know which gym comes first. If there's no scaling, we are basically forced to follow the path they decided, but how will we know the exact order?
I don’t think we are suppose to know. During the gym battle with Grusha in the latest trailer, Cetitan’s level wasn’t shown. So my guess is that they want the player to be like “oh damn, this leader is strong, so I need a good fire-type” and then you go to another town of your choice and maybe you’ll just blaze through them.

Wait, so the pseudo legendary is a Dragon/Ice type that's either the Dolphin or a sushi roll dragon? Looks like my theory of Koraidon and Miraidon being time warped versions of the pseudo legendary is likely getting debunked unless Game Freak somehow gets an ice bike to work somehow. It's a shame too since we would have Pokémon that represent the past and future but get absolutely nothing for the present if what Kaka said about there being no third legendary is true. This really is a missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom