• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw this clip somebody posted on Reddit of a billboard with Brassius including something strange. It's probably most likely a gym badge or some art piece Brassius made but it does look sort of ghostly (and sorta like it has an eye) so my immediate thought was it it could be the tumbleweed mon...although it doesn't really look like it has anything to do with tumbleweeds.
I think it's probably another of his art pieces. He is a sculptor afterall. Also apparently according to Khu a billboard there is supposed to have a starter evo on it, but I guess they covered it up for this trailer

Have we gotten a hint for what Iono's terra-mon will be. I was thinking that Azumarill would be the perfect option considering it is generally considered the pikaclone of gen 2 but is the only one that isn't electric type. (among other reasons)
I think Bellibolt is the Tera mon. It's ability states that it's Electric attacks get stronger when getting hit. What I'm thinking is that Iono tera's it into Electric for the additional Electric power move boost you get when turning into one of your types that was reported and let it stack with the ability's effect of powering up the next Electric move when hit.

I think Bellibolt is the Tera mon. It's ability states that it's Electric attacks get stronger when getting hit. What I'm thinking is that Iono tera's it into Electric for the additional Electric power move boost you get when turning into one of your types that was reported and let it stack with the ability's effect of powering up the next Electric move when hit.
But didn't the leakers say all gym leaders have off type pokemon as their Tera pokemon?

But didn't the leakers say all gym leaders have off type pokemon as their Tera pokemon?
Dunno. But we also have seen leakers be wrong on certain details so until outright said or proven, I'm not trying to desperately cling onto all the leakers' say as the universal and only truth and excluding all else.

We have a description of Smoliv's evolution from Khu:

I feel like I might have enjoyed Bellibolts design more if it hadn't been described as a frog. Like if they kept it's species name vague like "ElecAmphibian Pokemon". As it stands it doesn't look enough like a frog for me to fall in love with it....

It's not bad though, I'm just not getting the froggy fantasy.

My brother is convinced that Iono is lying about the magnemite being 'just' hairclips.
He's right. They aren't just hair clips.

They are magnemite shaped hair clips.

Seriously though, Pokémon shaped things are the same as animal shaped things in real life.

Why do Iono's sleeves go so far past the length of her arms? How does anyone accomplish anything when the sleeves are that long? Valerie also had something like that.

Khu confirmed that all the new bug Pokémon will be found in the early routes of the games. I hope this doesn't mean they all have pretty low BST.

We have a description of Smoliv's evolution from Khu:

I don't mind feminine Pokemon (I mean, I like a number of them) but I'm kind of happy about this. I feel like we've gotten a disproportionate amount of "waifu" (or "waifu-adjacent) grass type mons in recent gens. We have Lilligant and Tsareena, Lurantis is at least somewhat feminine and even though Florges isn't a grass type it still kind of fits the bill. I guess Roserade also kinda fits too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom